Pena Construction

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2011

Peña Construction Garages, storage sheds, servicing California from Sacramento down to Los Angeles. We customize any of our sheds to fit your needs. Get High Quality sheds at a lower price. All Sheds include shingles and pressure treated wood foundation as well as free delivery & installation. Additional website - penaconstruction.com...

United Carports

2  REVIEWS
United Carports

We provide the highest quality and best customer service in the Carport and Metal Building industry. Serving Southern CA out of our Lake Elsinore factory all of our carports and buildings are customized, delivered and installed to your specifications. A free quote on your carport project can be done online at our website www.unitedcarports.com or by phone with a sales representative.

01/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY garage builders

08/21/2013

Everything was done in about two days.  They kept me updated with where they were at and corresponded clearly (original install date was delayed due to rain).  Price was the best I could find!  A friend quoted the same project and just at cost of materials alone could not compare.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a large 18x12 shed to my request.  Had a wall put in the middle with doors on each side.  Matched paint to my house colors.

CATEGORY garage builders

Garages, Storage sheds, barn sheds, tool sheds & custom sheds.