Duration Painting Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 10/31/2018

3640 Judd Ave

Sanger, CA 93657

At Duration Painting Inc we take great pride and ownership in each job performed. Through our attention to detail, it is evident that customer satisfaction will always be our highest priority. Working directly with the owner provides the assurance that our workmanship will meet or exceed expectations every time. We value our customers greatly and appreciate the trust they put in our company....

house painting (52)interior painting (38)cabinet refacing (16)pressure washing (1)wallpaper removal (1)

01/10/2020

All of the painting came out great, both inside and out. They did a very nice job. I would hire them again. Some of the interior walls were originally painted very dark gray, but they managed to paint it bright white with no dark color showing thru. They even fixed a bad section of exterior stucco and matched the stucco color. An excellent job overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The inside of the house was painted, along with the roof trim and the garage doors.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your recent review on Angie’s List. We appreciate your business and are happy you are pleased with the results. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

04/24/2019

Good response with preliminary estimate; on time and very professional. Final estimate was a few days slow but understandable once explained. Price was second highest to do the work. Majority of estimates were $1000 lower or more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting exterior of home

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

C

01/02/2019

Will be here here on 1/8/19 and give me a estimate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside and inside painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed] I’m not sure why you have me a C on Angie’s List. I sent you the estimate via email right away and was awaiting your response. Maybe it is in your spam or junk mail??

05/22/2018

The owner and crew were great, I would definitely hire them again. The work was first rate and the crew was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint two entrance doors and a garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

Hi Don Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Angie’s List. I am glad you are pleased with our faux finish and painting services we provided. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

12/20/2017

Great job in and out in 4 days quality of work is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaint kitchen cabinets

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2017

Photo for Duration Painting Inc - 3640 Judd Ave, Sanger, CA - 36686704

07/26/2017

Mike and his crew were very friendly, professional, and responsive at all times. I wouldn't hestitate to recommend Duration Painting to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
External house painting.

CATEGORY house painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the recent review on Angies List. I love the [Member Information Removed] your exterior turned out! It really stands out and a great [Member Information Removed]. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

06/23/2017

Went well but felt there was not enough communication. Agreed with Mike on the job and the painters showed up as scheduled. The job took a couple days longer than anticipated (just over a week). The price is fair, the job was done to satisfaction. The only area where they could have done better is their communication. I never saw Mike after we agreed on the job and he never took the initiative to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the kitchen cabinets

CATEGORY house painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the review on Angies List. As I said in our phone call, I really do appreciate the feedback, especially in areas where we can improve. We are always looking to get even better as a company. I'm glad you are happy with your cabinets. Yes, they did take longer than normal as we unexpectedly had to completely strip off the old paint job that had been done incorrec...

06/10/2017

I would give them 5 stars. They're great. No complaints. They were very professional and they did a great job. They were a little more expensive, but they were good. I don't remember having any issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did interior and exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2012

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review on Angies List. It was nice meeting your husband recently. Your house still looks great! Congratulations on your future plans!

05/15/2017

The work done was very good. The very old cabinetry looked much much better after they applied the proper products and the doors were properly hung, A faint outline of a paint can was left on the linoleum, however, and if was only after a bit of haggling with the owner that an employee was sent to remove it. In the end, I was highly satisfied with the job and would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen cabinetry re-finished. Good job.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review on Angies List for the work we did back in 2011. I didn't remember that we had to come back to clean linoleum but I am glad we took care of that properly in the end! Thank you again and let me know if you need any work inside or out in the future.

05/08/2017

Excellent job and reasonably priced. Very responsive and courteous. Protected other areas of the house with plastic in order to prevent or minimize any dust.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duration painting refinished my cabinets and painted baseboards.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to do a review on Angies List. I am so glad you are pleased with the results. We always look forward to transforming our customers houses. Thank you again!

Interior & Exterior Painting, Texture Work, Cabinet Refinishing, Elastomeric Coatings, Custom Staining, Faux Finishes, & Wallpaper Removal.