HovickDesign

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since June 2012

HovickDesign is focused on the needs of residential and lite commercial clients. We are motivated by the desire to assist our clients in realizing their 'footprint", their dreamed-of living and/or work space. Each project is unique to the client it serves. Cost is not a prohibition: We can meet a competitive industry standard of pricing; Neither least nor most expensive. We maintain a fully equipped cabinet shop in Sand City. We are prepared to meet all of your remodeling/addition needs and to meet them with precise craftsmanship, excellent design, thoughtful solutions to your needs. For 25 years, Nick Hovick [HD] has designed, managed and built sophisticated environments for residential clients, film, and theater. We have also specialized in staging cutting edge new plays for theater. Whether we are designing residential alterations or performance space, we find the shape of your ergonomic footprint, integrating cost effective "green" solutions. Our project area includes the Central Coast and Los Angeles....

Servpro of Santa Maria

EMERGENCY SERVICE SPECIALISTS! SERVPRO of Santa Maria is the premier Disaster Restoration Company in the Santa Maria region. They can handle any size fire, water or mold loss. Our technicians are available 24 hours a day to help with any emergency you might have. It is critical when you have a loss, to get our team on site immediately to start assessing the loss to make sure the damages are minimized. Getting water and debris removed immediately can prevent costly secondary damages from happening. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our team, any time day or night, 24 hours a day.

05/27/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full kitchen and bath remodel. Rebuilt service porch from ground up. All associated electrical and plumbing.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,remodeling,woodworking

02/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY countertops,remodeling,woodworking

C

02/25/2014

I did not know he would charge me $500 just for coming out to order materials.  He also ordered the wrong size shower and tub insert.  When he came out on another occasion and charged me again $500 to organize and go through belongings in garage and clean the garage, they threw away bed hangings, that are not replaceable, for my four post bed.  I asked to have someone to come out to help hang curt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Hovick came out to do estimate for bathroom remodel and have me order materials for my bathroom, clean and organize my garage  and back room and hang curtains.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

[member name removed] is suffering from extremely poor health, aggravated by very unsanitary conditions in her home. The house is stuffed with possessions, barely allowing space to move from one place to another. Preparatory to starting our project, I offered to organize her garage and a rear storage room for a staging area. I stated I would do it on an hourly basis and be done as quickly as possi...

12/10/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet & counter top, and bar top fabricated and installed  Lumber finished and delivered.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,remodeling,home remodeling

[removed members name]; Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working on this project for you. I am glad to have been of service. Nick

05/15/2013

The final product is gorgeous. Nick has a great eye and is not only very artistic and sensitive to period details, but also an outstanding craftsman and just a stellar person. He also brought in a painter and a decorator who were excellent as well. I highly recommend Nick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nick designed, built and installed mouldings, trim, a fireplace surround, and a built-in window seat in the living room of my antique home.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,remodeling,custom furniture,woodworking,architect

It was a pleasure working with [member name removed]. Her attention to detail, concern for the partifulars of color matching, period and style was a great asset in creating this project. Thanks again for the opportunity, Nick Hovick

Sustainable Design: designs and working drawings that apply "sustainable" products and concepts for personal & environmental health. Construction: Remodeling kitchens, baths, whole houses; additions and new construction. Woodwork: Unique, Custom Cabinetry, Mouldings, Furniture, Carvings Maintainance: Prompt Repairs & Maintainence services - including Electrical, Plumbing (when combined with other types of Repairs), Doors, Windows.

Minor repairs, cabinet refacing and refinishing, vinyl flooring, tile work, roofing, concrete driveways.

Check, PayPal