ALL AMERICAN GLASS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since March 2005

Different Group Glass

We offer glass services for residential and commercial at properties such as window replacement, shower doors, mirrors, storefronts, and much more.

06/04/2015

Handled promptly and courteously.  Fast turnaround on order. Removed old door and installed new one beautifully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old glass shower door enclosure

12/30/2014

Outstanding!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All American Glass fabricated and installed a custom shower door, tub enclosure and custom mirror. They were quick to come out for measurements, which is appreciated when remodeling and anxious to use your bathrooms ! The doors were completed in record time and the install was perfect! These folks are professional, respectful and true artisans. Their pricing is competitive. I highly recommend them....you will not be disappointed.

07/28/2013

Excellent service - All American Glass did a fantastic job. They were professional, well priced, high quality, prompt, thorough and very fast. We did not have much lead time but it did not matter as they were able to order our shower and have it in less than a week. Would highly recommend All American Glass if you are looking for a good quality local company for a new shower.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are remodeling our master bathroom and needed a new glass shower and we wanted a new framless shower which they provided. My husband visited their showroom, spoke to one of the owners (family owned/run company), explained our job and specific details which required fitting the glass around a new bathtub surround ledge that goes into the shower to create a shelf.

04/01/2013

The guy called back to explain the kind of glass I had couldn't be cut. Though I wish he'd realized this during our initial conversation, I really appreciate his taking the trouble to call and saving me a fruitless trip.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Phone consultation only.

05/27/2010

They came out and measured our table and our window. Later they came back and brought us the table top glass, which fit perfectly. They also installed the hexagon window. They did a great job and the cost was far below the other quotes that I had received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered a piece of glass to cover our table; replaced hexagon bedroom window.

CATEGORY glass repair

GLASS-AUTO, PLATE, WINDOW, ETC., GLAZIERS, WINDOWS, INSTALLATION.