Al Navarro Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 02/28/2021

PO Box 2636

San Ramon, CA 94583

Licensed General Building Contractor since 1999, specializing in bathroom remodeling. ***PLEASE NOTE*** Due to my current large-scale bathroom remodel project, I am unable to review any new project requests at this time. Your work request is very important to me and I look forward to working with you in the future. I will update my project status as the remodel nears completion. Thank you for your interest....

handyman (47)interior painting (12)home remodeling (12)electrical (12)door (10)home remodeling (10)woodworking (9)lighting (9)drywall repair (9)plumbing (7)tile installation (7)house painting (5)

03/02/2020

I've worked with Al and am delighted with the results. His quality of craftsmanship, professionalism, and insights are outstanding. He listens to what the customer wants, describes clearly the plan, and then completes on time. I highly recommend Al for any projects you may have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel spare bedroom into home office, and several small projects.

CATEGORY closet systems,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,windows,ceiling fans,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

02/20/2019

We have hired Al for multiple projects over the years. His quality and craftsmanship is truly impressive. He is easy to work with, always flexible for changes to our requirements. He researches products prior to starting work, offers options, and will customize as necessary to give us the best fit for our needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install NEST video doorbell/camera system, outdoor step lights, wall-mount televisions

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

11/05/2018

I contacted Al about installing an over-the-range microwave oven, after being told by a previous installer that it could not be done without removing the brick backsplash. Not only did Al install it, but did so without removing or damaging the bricks. On the same day, he also installed a new kitchen faucet and LED light over the sink. I highly recommend Al. He is prompt, very neat, trustworthy, an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of microwave oven, kitchen faucet, light fixture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2018

07/15/2018

Al did an excellent job. He was professional yet familiar. He ensured he was meeting our needs and that the vision we had was coming to life. If he was unable to make it, he was always in communication to let us know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build a custom shed

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2018

D

07/06/2018

At first things were fine. He did a number of the items on my list efficiently, and did a good job. I liked him. Then, when it came time to complete the job including the interior painting, we agreed that he would come back at the end of January to complete things. After a week, he had only completed a small portion of the remainder of the work, and then informed me that he could only give me a co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various odd jobs around a newly purchased home including hanging new light fixtures, repairing patio door, changing bathroom faucets, patching drywall, hanging pictures and interior and exterior painting.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2018

05/31/2018

Excellent job - fast worker, neat and clean , courteous and friendly, washed hands before handling curtains, made recommendations that improved the outcome . Very pleasant experience. Will definitely use again .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door repair, install curtain rod & hang curtains

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2018

04/06/2018

Every project Al completed on time and with quality. His written estimates were spot on and he is a trustworthy and knowledgeable licensed contractor. He takes pride in doing the right job for the client.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and laundry room floor tile floor installation. Window removal with wall replacement. Entire house ceiling popcorn removal. Deck wood replacement with Trex. Flat TV wall mount install. Fireplace brick work.. Kitchen ceiling lighting enhanced.

CATEGORY decks,drywall,handyman service,remodeling,windows,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

02/24/2018

Al has done all types of construction for us the last eight years like painting, masonry, tile floors, popcorn ceiling removal, deck replacement, crown molding, window removal  and wall framing.  He is always on time and prepares detailed bills and keeps work area neat and cleans up after each work day.  He is extremely trust worthy and knowledgeable and conscientious about his projects. He delive...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint Kitchen walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2015

02/09/2018

Great! Al was professional and thorough. I thought it was going to be a quick fix to do the job, and Al showed me how it needed to be done correctly. He could have easily done it my way and I would have had a huge issue later, but he was honest and showed us what needed to be done. We will absolutely have him do other work for us in the near future. We highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of support beam by front door

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2018

01/27/2018

Al came on time, worked quickly but with attention to detail, and is reasonably priced. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and honest. Very refreshing for contractors who are in very high demand for this area. I would hire him again in a heartbeat and will recommend him to all my friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen faucet/sink replacement/plumbing

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2018

Bathroom Remodeling. Moulding and Trim Installation. Electrical. Plumbing. Drywall Repair. Painting. Section 1 Damage Repairs. Tile Installation.

Roofing & Gutters, Glass Installation, Window Repairs, Cleaning and Re-caulking.