Kaiser Permanente Medical Center

Angie's List since February 2009

There are 181 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 500 patients per day....

iHealthBrokers

430  REVIEWS
iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 8-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Award 2019

D

02/22/2016

She goes there on a regular basis. The physical therapy there sucks. I have asked her to find a different place to go. We were both going there and tried several different therapist. They don't really put the time or effort into helping us. Most of the one hour sessions are cut down to 20 minutes. They hurry us out of there and take short cuts. They make the payments OK. They need to get some prop...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center does my wife's physical therapy.

CATEGORY physical therapist

07/31/2014

They are kind of all over the place. I like Kaiser because of the way they are put together. When I schedule appointments they book everything for me. Everything is on computers so there are no folders, charts and stuff. It is easy working with them. The doctors are good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Kaiser Permanente Medical Center in San Raphael for my general health care needs.

CATEGORY family doctor

04/16/2013

She talks to you and spend a few minutes with her. She has time for you and answers your questions. She shows you her records of what things look like and explains them to you. She's just very good and professional. She asks you enough questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Kaiser for primary care. My personal doctor, Dr. Karen Bayle, is there. I have my labs done and stuff.

CATEGORY family doctor

04/01/2013

Their physicians were attentive and knew what they were doing, they had good bedside manner, the procedure was done properly, and the follow up was excellent. We are pretty happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife had hip replacement done at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center in Marin.

CATEGORY hip replacement

02/27/2013

They are very good. I like my doctor. I think they are very responsive. Everything is included in their monthly payments. Their charges are not too much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just use Kaiser Permanente Medical Center. I have been going to them for 30 years. They do everything for me - from eyes to cancer treatments.

CATEGORY health insurance providers

Urgent care adults & and pediatrics, admitting, advice nurse & audiology.