Johnson & Daly Moving & Storage

• Angie's List since June 2010

NA Rated | 5 Reviews

Family owned and operated since 1979 40+ full time regular employees 25 specially built moving trucks 150,000 square foot storage facility Better Business Bureau A+ rating Voted Best Mover in Marin (Pacific Sun) 2007-2017 Best Mover in Marin Hall of Fame 2012 #1 Mover in North Bay (North Bay Business Journal) Company motto: "Integrity, Dependability, Value"...

07/19/2014

Moving is so tough, but Johnson & Daly made it the smoothest, easiest experience ever!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packed us up and moved our family from SF to San Rafael. We had a 1-month old newborn, and they were an absolute godsend.

02/26/2013

They did a good job. They were there on time and took care of everything. We didn't have any complaints. We would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Mayflower for moving.

C

03/23/2012

It was a military move so there was no cost involved.  I would probably not recommend them to a family member or friend.  I will not be using them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Mayflower to pack up and move my household stuff from Vacaville, California, to my present location.

03/09/2012

They are very professional and very detailed on everything as far as moving and their estimate is so precise.  When the movers come they are very clean, professional and work very hard.  It's an all over good experience.  There is no damage to the house, they are careful.  They move fast but not to the point that they are beating your house up.   I recommend them highly.  I did get 2 other bids an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Johnson and Daly Moving Inc moved some of my belongs into storage and some of my items into an apartment when I sold my home.

10/05/2011

They did a fair amount of damage to our property and our belongings. I wasn’t happy with them at all. The price was about average.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Mayflower for moving services.

CATEGORY moving companies

At Johnson & Daly Moving we offer any kind of moving services possible, specializing in household goods. We offer local, out of state or international relocations for both individuals and companies. We have full service packing, unpacking, with white glove service available. Household goods, auto, boat, RV and motorcycle storage at our state of the art storage facility.

Similar businesses in your area...