Robert P. Choi, D.D.S., Inc

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

FAMILY and COSMETIC DENTIST: We strive to offer modern dental services that combine the best in dental technology and patient care. We also follow the simple philosophy of only recommending treatments we would consider for ourselves. With our full line of general and cosmetic dental treatments, and a team of specialists on hand, your family can depend on us for nearly all your dental health needs. COSMETIC SERVICES - Dr. Choi can bring the smiles of your dreams come true. Cosmetic services we provide: whitening, enamel shaping, contouring, bonding, porcelain veneers, braces (convention, porcelain, and Invisalign) and implants (single-tooth or full mouth implants). Dentistry advances everyday, and thats why we enroll in continuing education and certificating programs, so your family can always benefit from the latest techniques and technology modern dentistry has to offer today. Dr. Choi is also certified provider of Zoom! Whitening and InvisAlign Treatment. PREVENTIVE DENTISTRY - Our first priority is to help you maintain the current health of your smile, and prevent future problems. By encouraging daily care, good nutrition, and periodic checkups and cleanings, we can help you improve your current dental health, and avoid treatment down the road and well even reward you for it. RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY - Restorative dentistry is basic repair of the mouth. We mend broken or leaking fillings, build crowns and bridges, place and maintain implants, fit partial and full dentures, realign your bite. Where necessary, gum disease is treated, or root canal therapy recommended....

12/01/2011

I saw him in September 2010 as well. I like him for his very prompt and efficient service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last visited Robert P Choi, D.D.S., Incorporated a week ago for general dentistry.

09/03/2010

He is an efficient dentist and has a fairly modern office. I have an appointment with him next week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Choi is my dentist, and I have been seeing him for a while. My last visit was for teeth cleaning.

06/03/2010

They don't make you wait. If you have an appointment, you get in right away. They're very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's my dentist. I went in for a routine cleaning and a teeth checkup.

06/10/2009

He's very friendly. He's quite thorough during his examinations. I feel like he's really concerned about his patients. He is always available when I need him. He works with the most up to date equipment. His staff is very friendly and accommodating. They make sure to call and remind us about upcoming visits. They are always willing to change appointments if need be. I feel like they are also conce...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The dentist we see is Dr. Robert Choi.

CATEGORY dentists

Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, Denture Repair, Implants, Zoom! Teeth Whitening, Teeth Whitening Trays, Veneers, and Lumineers, Bonding, Invisalign (Invisible Braces), Emergency Treatment, Oral Exams, Oral Cancer Screenings, Digital X-rays, Dental Cleaning, Fluoride treatment, Sealants, Oral Surgery (IV Sedation, Wisdom Teeth Removal, Extraction) Periodontics(Deep Cleaning, Gum Treatments, Periodontic Irrigation, Pocket reduction surgery), Root Canal Therapy, Mouth guards, Night guards, Snoreguards

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Financing Available