Golden Gutters Cleaning and Garden Services

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2018

480 19th Ave

San Mateo, CA 94403

Golden Gutters Cleaning and Garden Services service is gutter and Garden company serving Peninsula area. Golden Gutter Cleaning & Garden services will complete your project on time and on budget- guaranteed we do gutter cleaning , installation, repair and complete garden service. We are a family owned business. We speak bilingual English & Spanish....

gutter cleaning (20)lawn care (15)gutter repair (5)lawn & landscaping (3)leaf removal (2)mulch delivering (1)fence company (1)window cleaning (2)

12/05/2020

They showed up unannounced and I let them clean with the understanding they come back and finish the job but they didn’t come back and now the droppings are back and I have to hire someone else! I’ve requested a partial refund! Also, my neighbor complained that they left a big mess on their side of the fence! Really unacceptable to take advantage of people during this difficult time !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning, cleaning of pigeon droppings, pigeon barriers were supposed to be placed afterwards 2 days later but they never returned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

12/01/2020

It was great - GG was on time and very professional. I would rehire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

10/28/2020

It went great! Came out the same day I submitted the request, did a great job, even refastened the gutters in a couple places and were very kind and quick!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

C

09/26/2020

They are nice hard working people. They did a good job in the front of the house but in the back of the house they clean out the gutter and toss the debris on the ground and they did not pick up or clean up the mess. I had paid them in full before I walk around the house and check the work. I am not sure if I want to hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

09/05/2020

I'm picky but they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major vine trimming and weed control with general cleanup

CATEGORY fencing,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

08/21/2020

went well didn't have issues and was responsive and timely

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and Yard Work

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

08/09/2020

They were on time and ready to get started. Very professional with a great human being touch and I appreciated. I was given great recommendations. I would definitely have their services again and recommend to family and neighbors. Thank you, R.Parker in Hayward, CA

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and Yard Work also Laying Mulch

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

03/03/2020

Went beautifully regardless of the rain. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major yard cleanup and gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2020

12/18/2019

Great company. Work done promptly and well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2019

12/12/2019

They called right away after I asked for a quote. We set up an appointment for the next day. They were very polite and the price was close to a competitor's. Hired them right away. They were quick and efficient. They cleaned up well. In fact, the yard looked better than it did before they came!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

Golden Gutter Cleaning & Garden services. Contact us today for a free estimate r to learn more about the service we offer.

Hi