Bailey Rug Company

Angie's List since February 2015

Carpet & Rug Cleaning Experts...

Floor Pros

44  REVIEWS
Floor Pros

Floor Pros was established in 1980 as a family owned business to provide the San Francisco Bay Area with quality hardwood flooring installation, sanding, and refinishing services for both commercial and residential homes and businesses. We are committed to providing our customers in San Francisco, San Mateo, Marin, Contra Costa, and Alameda counties with exceptional hardwood flooring services. Our new customers are all wondering the same thing, what makes Floor Pros qualified for quality work? We are members of several institutions that set high standards for the hardwood flooring industry. Trained and certified by the National Wood Flooring Association, who sets the benchmark for professional conduct, we guarantee that our technicians are the best in the industry. Also, we are a proud member of USGBC, who sets the standards for environmentally sustainable construction. Believing that providing quality services is a continuous process, we send our technicians to hardwood flooring workshops in and out of the San Francisco Bay Area a few times each year to ensure that they are current with techniques and technologies. This year we have enrolled our technicians for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification by USGBC. Understanding that sustainable business practices are in the best interest of our customers, suppliers, employees, and environment, we are one of the few hardwood flooring companies in based in the San Francisco Bay Area that are pioneering LEED projects. We also believe in using the best product our suppliers can provide us to ensure that the wood flooring is long lasting and durable. Each year, we make three to four trips to our supplier’s headquarters; whether it’s in Canada, Seattle, or Brazil, we go the distance to find the best brands. Some of the prestigious brands we carry are: Mirage, Lauzon, DuChateau, and Oshkosh Designs. Each brand and product we use and carry is hand picked by our current founder and president,

12/31/2014

Well. Stand behind their work. They were recommended and lived up to referral. Fair pricing I thought.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean. Carpet and upholstery. Also did emergency cleaning and drying after leakage. Very fast response during holiday time. Good follow up.

02/10/2014

The guys were very helpful and knowledgeable.   They helped me understand the quality and kind of rugs I own.  I appreciate their punctuality.  I contacted the company on-line and they called me right away.  Rugs were delivered in less than a week.   I thought they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rolled up my area rugs after inspecting them.   Loaded them on their truck and brought them back in less than a week.

09/04/2013

Just got back the rugs today,and am very pleased with the results.  The rugs had seen their share of "doggy accidents", and I had my doubts that they could be saved.  Bailey did a great job getting rid of the evidence!  To be honest, they couldn't remove all the stains completely, but they were able to make them barely visible unless you knew where to look.  I am very happy with how the rugs turne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and deoderize two oriental rugs (one large and one small).

C

05/30/2013

It did not appear tha t one carpet was cleaned at all. I called them and asked them I'd they had washed it and they said to bring it back. Our large carpet had pet urin still in it as if it hand,t been washed and was sticky. We have has this carpet cleaned before by others and it always came back cleans and fresh. We decided to simply go to another cleaner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed two area carpets.

04/30/2013

Went quite well, had several questions and owners arrived and explained oufr concerns,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living room, dinning room rugs cleaned. Oriental rug  8 by 12 cleaned and repaired, new fringe and  sides rebound.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation