Magnolia Landscape & Concrete, Inc.

A12 REVIEWS

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since June 2010

12155 Columbet Ave

San Martin, CA 95046

Magnolia Landscape & Concrete Inc, not only provides landscaping services but hardscaping services as well. FREE ESTIMATES!...

landscaping (11)hardscaping (5)irrigation system (4)concrete repair (3)tree service (3)pressure washing (1)lawn care (1)

12/26/2019

It was always been very good. I used them many times. They were responsive. They showed up when he said he was going to. They did a good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They added some pavers. They power washed my pavers. They trimmed trees and installed shrubs.

CATEGORY landscaper, tree service, pressure washing, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

03/29/2017

Excellent, even though they had to work around rain for doing the sidewalks in the only dry day of the week. They arrive when they say and work hard and the bed looks great now. The bed is on the west side of the property and it's hard to have grass there; so we installed drippers and plants, with light gravel. We used them for over 6 years and never had a problem with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two old plum trees removed and street 'bed' redone with drippers. And replaced two sections of sidewalk that were damaged by tree roots.

CATEGORY concrete repair, landscaper, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

11/24/2015

He arrived on time and pruned all trees as agreed and removed waste from back yard.  I trust him to trim our Japanese Maples.  At an earlier time they installed a new lawn and sprinkler system.   They do excellent work and I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed our trees in back yard

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2014

09/25/2015

They were hard workers - cleaned up and amiable.  All questions answered thoroughly and immediately.  It was a pleasure doing business with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Placed a paver walkway to my specifications.  When finished looked just as  I visualized it.  Also built raised veg box.

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2015

12/16/2014

I have been a customer of theirs for over 3 years.  They are really good to work with. I will continue to use their services and refer to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed Japanese maple trees.

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2014

08/19/2013

Contact, communication, and providing estimate-bid went well and responsively. Gilbert was willing to consider options for pricing and competitive bid's balancing, and understanding what our goals-expectations were (play area for children). After some negotiation, we committed to the installation based in a large part on the Angie's List ratings-consistency and favorable position among the other b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveled, bordered, prepared soil, and installed sprinkler system and dwarf fescue sod over approximately 24-by-50 foot backyard with multiple-station controller and approximately 40-foot feeder water run.

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2013

08/10/2012

They gave me exactly what I wanted. They were very reasonable, very punctual and very professional about the whole thing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Magnolia Landscape & Concrete Inc. to put in sword and some sprinklers for my rental property.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2012

08/10/2012

I wanted to work with Joyce Okamura, a landscape designer whos family has been in the business for generations. She previously owned El Real nursery in Santa Clara and now does consultations. She is abolutely a breath of fresh air with a vast plant knowledge like an encyclopedia. She can presently be contacted through Yamagami nursery in San Jose. She recommended that I contact Gilbert Velazquez, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Magnolia removed existing plants and tree roots, installed new plants with a new irrigation system, built fences, replaced brick work, removed old concrete and replaced it with a grey fine path.

CATEGORY concrete repair, landscaper, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2011

07/10/2012

They are awesome. They are my next door neighbor. I did find them on Angie's list. I got estimates from a many more companies and this company was a bit more expensive from some other companies but since they were my neighbor I used them. The estimates I got were from 2 to 45. He wasn't the highest but he wasn't the lowest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Magnolia Landscape & Concete, Inc for landscaping. They did my front yard.

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2012

09/21/2011

The price was fair but near the bottom of 3 bids I recieved. Quality of the work was very good and the crew very professional. The job went long by a couple of days, no big deal to me. It took about 3 weeks and they even worked a couple of Saturadys. There were no cost overruns. The only quality issues I had was some leaking sprinkler plumbing and some small spots of concrete dripped on the pavers...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I design the backyard landscaping and hardscaping myself and provided scale drawings. The job entailed tearout of old concrete and lawn, installation of pavers, sod, a raised bed and sprinklers.

CATEGORY concrete repair, landscaper, irrigation systems, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2011

Landscaping: Sod, Irrigation Systems, Tree Planting & Removal, New Landscaping Hardscape: Driveways, Pathways, Slabs, Color & Stamp Concrete, Pavers, Flagstone, Bricks

No indoor services