Kristinnes Critter Care

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since January 2012

I provide professional pet care in your home or sleepovers for your sociable pup in my home. I take care of all pets from cats, dogs, birds fish iguanas. If they are your pet I will care for them. I am a Vet Tech and am pet first aid /CPR certified. I Taylor my services to fit you and your pet(s) Bonded and Insured...

06/03/2017

This is our second time that we've used Kristinne's services and she is dependable, trustworthy, provided excellent care for our pets and gave me tremendous peace of mind. I highly recommend Kristinne and most definitely would use her services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kristinne took great care of my two large dogs and 3-cats while we were away for a week's vacation. I asked her to come twice a day to feed them, check on the overall house security and play with the dogs.

07/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kristinne took excellent care of my 14-yr old blind diabetic husky and our three cats in our home while we were away for a much needed vacation. On our first meeting she gave me assurance that the fur babies would be well taken care of and indeed they were. I highly recommend Kristinne's services and would definitely call on her again. Thank you Kristinne!

D

07/28/2013

I have used Kristinne multiple times. But there is no actual way to know when she began to cut back on her service as I am not home to observe this. The last two times I have returned from extended time away, I have found the water fountain full of cat food and water low and the cat box was overflowing with cat matter. Now this is an auto scooping box, to be in this state would require the box to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kristinne was hired to feed, water, play with, and provide necessary upkeep on my 2 cats.

CATEGORY pet sitters

I knew that you would probably put in a bad review when I told you that I was going to have to tighten up the areas that I go to because of gas, time etc. You did not let me down. In my defense I was there everyday played with your cats except when your male roommate was there. I refilled that small water container EVERY day because it was very low. Your cats drink alot of water. Now to the litter...

02/28/2013

Everything went fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Kristinne only a week before I was to leave. She came four times, and was able to come to my house twice a day, as I requested, on a holiday weekend. She fed my two cats, and she turns on a faucet on a utility sink because my cat likes to drink from it. She walks the dog every day at least one time, and the second time she played ball with him in the yard. She picked up the dog poop in the yard and the cat droppings in the litter boxes. She left a little report for each visit. She also got the mail and the newspaper and brought them inside.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Aw thanks Customer. I love Rusty he's such a easy guy to love, I even love the kitties even though they don't really come out and let me pet them but atleast they come where I can see them :) ! You have to respect the world of the kitty cat.......we are only here to serve them food, clean litter box and what ever else they deem necessary!

01/05/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kristinne is amazing! She took care of my 2 puppies as if they were her own... And they were a handful!! They both loved her. She is very professional, punctual, caring and loving. I loved coming home from work and reading Kristinne's little notes- made me feel that I didn't miss out on my pups. Unfortunately, I moved recently and too far for her to continue taking care of my babies. While I found a good sitter in the area, it is not the same (no notes!). Kristinne is great and I strongly recommend her.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thank you soooo much. I miss Hunter & Piper more than you will ever know! I wish I could figure a way to get over there!

Dog walks, Vacation care for all pets. In home boarding. Pet Taxi