AAA Squeegeemaster Window Cleaning

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since September 2004

We as a family have been cleaning your windows, screens, sills, & tracks for over 40 YEARS now. All work done by owners....

06/06/2018

Jamie, does a great job and takes pride in his work and in satisfying his clients

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
all the windows in our home

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thank you kindly Mr. [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to add the nice comment and review! That was most thoughtful! That reminds me that I was thinking that you had asked me to call you about this time, so I think I'd better do that! : ) Thank you again! Dale & Jaime Fulton.

04/24/2017

Jaime did a fabulous job and was extremely careful and professional. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had not had our windows washed for a couple of years and I finally needed the exteriors, interiors, screens and sills cleaned. I have approx. 65 windows

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thank you kindly Mr. [Member Name Removed]! You guys were great : )

03/16/2017

He showed up on time, cleaned the windows, screens and sills. Worked very neatly and the windows look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my windows cleaned only on the outside of our home. The bid range given to me over the phone was very accurate.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thank you so kindly for taking the time to write a review for us. My Father and I really appreciate it! Dale & Jaime Fulton

07/28/2016

In this day and age when hired help acts as if they are doing you a favor by showing up at all, let alone on time, it was very refreshing to deal with a professional and reliable person. Jaime Fulton was very cooperative helping me with getting an over the phone estimate. The job was completed for the quoted price. I was given an appointment for a week later. Jaime called an hour before the appoin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning windows (inside & outside), french glass doors, screens and mirrors.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Hello! I just NOW saw this, I'm sorry : ) Wow, what a thoughtful and nice review; thank you so very much for your kind words! Dale & Jaime Fulton

12/04/2015

Jamie and Dale arrived on time and did an outstanding job.    I have a large single level home with many windows.  They took the time needed to be thorough.   They were friendly and professional and yes I will call them when its time to clean again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wash and clean windows/screens inside and out.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thank you so much for your nice review! Mr. [member name removed] was most kind in having my Dad and I come and do the full service Window Cleaning for him and his wife. We sincerely appreciate your business and your excellent review! Dale & Jaime Fulton

Window cleaning, sill cleaning, label removal, light fixture cleaning, mirror cleaning, skylight cleaning