CAPELLI PLUMBING

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since March 2013

With over 18 years of experiance CAPELLI PLUMBING services all plumbing and drain cleaning needs,as well as any and all other plumbing problems.We are proud to serve you with respect,honesty,and integrity.We offer military and senior discounts,as well as in house financing.CAPELLI PLUMBING is rated in the top10 for alameda county plumbing contractor with the prime buyers report, as well as holds an A rating with the better business bureau....

Drainage Pros

15  REVIEWS
Drainage Pros

For over 33 years, Drainage Pros has successfully eliminated drainage and standing water problems for residential and commercial clients in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. At Drainage Pros, we specialize in providing each of our clients with reliable cost effective, permanent drainage solutions. Drainage Pros is the leader in installing drainage systems with guaranteed and predictable results. Because of our ability to eliminate standing water problems, we are the first and only company in the Bay Area that offers you in writing a "5 Year No Standing Water Guarantee!" This unique guarantee of ours is unequaled in the industry. We have the skills that many have come to trust for all their Bay Area drainage needs. Our expert team lets no detail go unnoticed while addressing the causes of your drainage water problems. You can rely on us. We will handle any standing water problem you are experiencing. Our team is committed to providing you with personalized service, the utmost care and our complete dedication to all of your project needs. At Drainage Pros, we understand that providing drainage solutions is a specialized discipline requiring a specific skill-set and training. So, whether you need a French drain, a sump pump, or a surface drainage system, Drainage Pros are the professionals of choice to rely upon every time to get your job done right! Drainage Pros, Results Guaranteed!

02/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all the water pipes under the house. My husband hired them and supervised the work, so I have no idea what took place that day. Although the plumbing seems to be adequate, what upset me greatly were the giant holes in the walls of my bathroom. They left a big open hole behind the Toilet and hacked a huge hole in the back of my expensive bathroom vanity, under the sink. My husband said they did inform him that this would be happening, in order to reach the pipes? These huge holes allowed everything and anything to get into the bathroom from under the house. In my opinion, they should have been prepared to cover these holes once the pipes were in? Until I can get a carpenter in to fix this, I have had to cover these holes with massive amounts of duct tape. Looks very attractive.

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I actually used Capelli Plumbing twice in the last 12 months. They did a complete repiping for my home in December 2013. Then in mid year 2014, they unclogged the main line that goes out to my sewer which was clogged with tree roots. The guys are great to work with, down to earth, and treated me with respect.

D

10/01/2013

I checked with him several times by email but no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i asked him to bid on 4 different jobs. He came to the house, had a nice conversation with me, and said he would get me an estimate in a few days.

05/16/2013

We first learned about Capelli Plumbing when the house we were purchasing had its copper plumbing stolen during the closing process. The seller hired James to replace the plumbing before closing. Our inspector said that they had done a good job, so when we took possession of the house, we asked them to come to do some more updating/fixes, including the kitchen sink disposal. A month or so later we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
James came several times for several problems, including replacing our stolen copper plumbing, replacing the plastic plumbing under our sink, and replacing the drainage plumbing under our master bathroom.

CATEGORY plumbing

CAPELLI PLUMBING offers full residential plumbing and drain cleaning services, as well as light commercial.Some of those services include,repair or replacement of toilets,faucets,water heaters,bathtubs,shower valves,garbage disposal etc.

Check, Financing Available