C & J Automotive

31  REVIEWS
HAYES AUTO REPAIR

Auto body and service

12/10/2014

I have been going to them since 2005. They are a neighborhood auto repair shop. They are friendly and straight forward. They do the work at a reasonable priced. They don't recommend jobs that do not need to be done either.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them for our vehicles. They do automotive repairs. They did service on my wife’s vehicle, which is a 2000 Honda Accord.

06/19/2012

I have been going to them for nearly 15 years, and they are competent, professional, and trustworthy. Furthermore, I agree with their philosophy on repairs because they don't try to upsell me on unnecessary services. Whenever they tell me what needs to be done, I trust their judgement. They are always honest and accurate when it comes to time estimates as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a power steering pump and the rack and pinion steering in my car.

07/15/2010

I've been going to them for 11 years and I got them from AAA. I've been really happy with them, as they're not there to screw you over and they're honest. They also have a machine shop there so if you have clutch and brake work done, they do everything there. Their friendly, timely, straight-forward, and I've been really happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to replaced the oil pan in my vehicle because the guys at jiffy lube stripped the thread for the oil drain plug. I didn't want a non-factory oil pan so I got a new one.

General Auto Service