TruGreen

Angie's List since October 2005

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

HERNANDEZ GARDEN SERVICE

Hernandez Garden Services is a family run company with great values and has been running for over 25+ years. Free estimates! Additional fee for any work not specified on contract. 10% off first 6 months on garden maintenance and 15% off on yard clean-ups. Very honest and reliable service!

Award 2019

02/23/2017

They came every seven weeks and just did fertilizing and weed kill. It was on a plan, it was $65 every time they came out. I think they kind of had it set up for needing to come out more often than was necessary. I actually dropped the service just recently because I was still looking for prices to cut and I thought that they were unnecessary with some of the regular visits. The work was fine, but...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For our lawn care we used TruGreen.

C

10/07/2010

They are a good professional company. One time they did the job wrong but other than that they are a good company. The price is a little high but the quality is good. They are too pushy and they are trying to get the business by pushing it on the customer side. I told them I lost my job but they keep coming again and again. The service department is not professional because they push it too much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Trugreen for regular lawn services.

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment

10/14/2005

THEY DO A VERY GOOD JOB OF FERTILIZING THE LAWN, & LEAVE MESSAGES OF "WHAT I NOTICED", "WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT", & "WHAT I RECOMMEND." I REALLY APPRECIATE THEIR ANALYSIS, RECOMMENDATIONS, & GOOD CARE OF OUR LAWN. IT IS MUCH BETTER OFF WITH THEIR SERVICE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MONTHLY FERTILIZATION & CARE OF OUR FRONT & BACK YARDS. ALSO, REGULAR INSPECTION OF THE LAWN FOR PROBLEMS RESULTING FROM WEATHER & INSECTS.

03/24/2005

WE HAVE HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH TRUGREEN CHEMLAWN IN ALL OF THE YEARS THAT WE HAVE USED THEM. DUE TO THE FACT THAT DIFFERENT PEOPLE COME TO OUR HOUSE MOST OF THE TIME, OUR EXPERIENCE VARIES. BUT OVERALL, IT HAS BEEN GOOD.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TRUGREEN CHEMLAWN IS THE COMPANY WE USE TO FERTILIZE AND AERATION OUR LAWNS.