Silver's Property Maintenance

A5 REVIEWS

silver property maintenance.com

San Jose, CA 93955

Owner operated for 15 years. We are known for paying attention to details and our 5 start customer satisfaction. Give us a call for a free quote! Silverio j ...

Lawn and Yard Work (5)Landscaping (3)Tree Service (2)Excavating (2)Leaf Removal (1)Concrete Pouring and Repair (1)General Remodeling (1)Pavers and Hardscaping (1)Deck Maintenance (1)Pressure Washing (1)Hauling (1)Fencing Driveway Gates (1)

01/22/2020

Arrived on time and performed efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and Yard Work

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

12/04/2019

I had several neighbor trees whose limbs hung into my year dropping leaves, apples and berries. The owners would trim their side but now the side that drapes into my yard. I also have a fruitless mulberry tree that requires a yearly trimming. The yard looked so clean and open once the trees were chopped off. There was quite a load of branches that were cleared and they even cleaned up any that dro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping tree trimming

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

11/26/2019

He was the only one I have. I liked the way he worked. They got the job done in a timely manner. I was satisfied with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The did landscaping, yard work, concrete pouring, and cement walkway.

CATEGORY concrete repair, landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

11/14/2019

Very professional and thorough. I asked for a price break and Silverio was kind enough to come up with something that worked for both of us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard clean up/gardening.

CATEGORY excavators, lawn service, leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2019

09/26/2019

Great, Silverio was prompt in getting in time and getting it beautifully done. I kept his phone number for additional work that I may have for him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY excavators, handyman service, hauling services, landscaper, lawn service, masonry, mulch, remodeling, tree service, deck cleaning, pressure washing, hardscaping, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

All landscape and yard services