RA Construction

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since September 2007

B Rated | 126 Reviews

RA Construction has been a family owned and operated business since 1985. No job is too small or too big for Ron or his team. We take roofs seriously. We price our products fairly and work hard to make sure that our customers get exactly what they order. Owner Ron Andrews makes it a point to visit each jobsite and discuss any questions or concerns with the client. We want to provide the client with a superior roof at a great price. We offer warranty and insurance for all services provided. Our goal is to suggest and install a best of class Roofing System, using superior components available on the market and pay special attention to details and to customers' requests and needs....

ALEX GUTTER SERVICE

INSTALLATION, REPLACEMENT, REPAIR ON RAINGUTTERS. We also do gutter cleaning & roofing. No job is to small. Family Owned & Operated. We are your Rain Gutter Experts, we offer Roofing now. Give us a call direct 408 297-2005 or email

08/28/2019

They are a good company. I'm satisfied with the service and the price was very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed my roofing.

CATEGORY roofing

05/09/2018

Very well. Work was done on a timely manor and very reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Roofing

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

03/26/2018

Very smooth, I didn't even notice their presence. They did a great job, cleaned up after very well. Reasonable price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters replacement

12/05/2017

i think it went very well. however i cannot get on the roof to check. so far with the rain so far it was nice not to have water dripping down

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
all the gutters of the house were changed and guards installed

11/13/2017

I purchased the package in mid August. The vendor never contacted me. I called him the next week. It took him anither week to come for the estimate. I was happy with the estimate and arranged an additional $600 worth of work. He indicated that he would be out the end of September to do the work. By the first week of October he had not come or called so I called him. He made several excuses and sai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchase a special through Angie’s List for 50’ of gutter replacement.

CATEGORY gutter repair

Roofing, Custom Gutters, Guttershell Gutter Covers, Solar Powered Fan Attics, Skylights.

We do not service Flat Roofs and we don't do Gutter Cleaning