MEZA'S FENCE

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160630

1750 S 10th St

San Jose, CA 95112

Highest quality redwood fencing company. Locally owned. We can handle any project no matter the size. We use the highest quality redwood for our fences to create a beautiful project that last...

fencing (75)deck building (5)masonry (2)
C

09/07/2020

I don't normally give bad recommendations, especially for a company that is obviously quite skilled at what they do but boy, do they need help in the customer service department. When I called for an initial quote, I had to call a couple of times to get an appointment for a quote. Julian came out, very nice and I enjoyed talking to him. He took measurements saying I'd get a quote in a couple of da...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dec Rebuilt 2 decks

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

03/28/2020

Great! Even replaced gate latch free! And moved heavy planter gardens for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete new fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

Photo for MEZA'S FENCE - 1750 S 10th St, San Jose, CA - 38469478

02/22/2020

During the visit for the estimate, Louie did a great job explaining the best fence to install. The two workers who did the job were professional, very respectful and paid attention to detail. They made pyramids/mounds of the Quikrete around the base of the pressure treated 4x4s, the right way to help prevent water rot years later. Also, the price was better than another fence company for the exact...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed fence shared with our neighbor

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

12/15/2019

Excellent. Came on time, did the work exactly according to the quote, and cleaned up nicely. Got a couple of quotes and theirs was most reasonable and their quote package provided the most information. In the pricing (below), note that this was the total cost for fence and gate. (I split with my neighbor, but for this survey I have added the two amounts together to get the total.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 76 feet of fence. New posts, lattice work, gate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

09/11/2019

Great experience from start to finish. The quote was reasonable and they offer a better warranty than the other 3 companies I got bids from. The project took two days. The crew were on time both days and left the place clean and debris free. The fence looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace redwood fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

07/13/2019

Very well. They showed up on time and finished on time. The fences look great. When my neighbor and I decided at the last minute that we wanted a gate in the back yard fence, they quickly added it for a reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two jobs: replace 75 feet of linear fencing in back yard, and replace side yard fences, including 4 gates.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

Photo for MEZA'S FENCE - 1750 S 10th St, San Jose, CA - 37981895

05/07/2019

They didn't show up at the scheduled appointment time for an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

05/06/2019

Meza was quick to respond to my quote request and set an appointment, but they never showed or contacted me. When I contacted them about the no show, they did not apologize and asked if I wanted to reschedule. This is not customer service. I can appreciate a mistake, but take ownership.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made an appointment to get an estimate for my fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

C

04/07/2019

They were late showing up but did the work on time. However they used things in my backyard without asking and ruined my hose. I’m not sure why they were using mine to begin with since as a fencing company it would hardly be a surprise that they needed water for the concrete footings. I asked them to return and fix the issue and they agreed but never showed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Good neighbor fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

02/10/2019

It was a small job and they declined because of that fact. It was fine as I did tell them up front it was small job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace wood section of fence about twenty feet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2019

[Member Name Removed], sorry but we do not work in Alameda we do small jobs but we do not service your area.

REDWOOD FENCES, RETAINING WALLS, PATIO DECKS, COLUMNS, GATES, REPLACE POSTS, FIX GATES & ADD LATTICE.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal