HVAC Gurus

A 43 Reviews

Founded 2016 •

217 San Jose Ave

San Jose, CA 95125

Please call for a free estimate! Insulation Gurus have an extensive background in HVAC and insulation services. With fifteen years of experience on the field, the Gurus have earned a reputation as trusted installers. Our mission is to provide both our residential and commercial customers with reliability, expert advice, quality work integrity and an outstanding service. We dedicate ourselves 110% to our customers not only to achieve energy efficiency, comfort, and safety, but also to establish a friendship. Everybody needs a Guru in the family. Let us be yours!...

hvac repair (34)insulation (14)air duct cleaning (6)

11/07/2020

By trouble shooting and fixing the thermostat it saved me thousands of dollars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The floor furnace would not turn on. Other furnace service told me to replace it. But Gurus came out and found out the thermostat was faulty and the fixed it and now the furnace turns on. Glad to get second opinion and resolve the problem.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review for us. We hope to work with you in the future. HVAC & Insulation Gurus

10/24/2020

Air conditioning install & insulation removal/replacement

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garret (who performed our AC install) and Brian (who handled the insulation install) were both prompt, courteous, and communicative. I was impressed by them and am very satisfied with the results. Would recommend this company to anyone.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

08/18/2020

Was a really nice experience using HVAC GURUS. They were punctual and polite. Had masks and kept social distance, felt very safe. They are real professionals and get the Job you need done right away. We had an amazing experience and would definitely hire them again in the future! Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an AC Unit

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thanks a lot for reviewing us. We are glad that we could resolve you HVAC issue and that you liked our service. The safety of our employees and our customers is of utmost priority for us in these unprecedented times. Thanks once again for choosing us. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks and Regards, HVAC & Insulation Gurus

07/20/2020

Simon and his crew installed new insulation at my house. They did a high quality work at very competitive price. They made this project simple and there were no significant issues. Simon was very helpful and honest, true professional. Great work guys, thank you! Will highly recommend HVAC Gurus to friends and neighbors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2020

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate you choosing to work with us.

07/17/2020

I have a great experience with HVAC Gurus. They installed new A/C system at my house and installation went smooth and quick. Simon was very professional, informative and friendly. The final bill was more than acceptable for such a great service and high quality job. Thanks Simon, highly recommended company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review. We love to make our clients happy with the work we do.

07/01/2020

I called HVAC Gurus because I had an issue with my air condition. Technicians came to my home very soon after that and repaired my A/C. They charged very acceptable price and I am very satisfied with their service. I highly recommend HVAC Gurus!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Our goal is to make our clients happy. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Insulation & HVAC Gurus

06/30/2020

HVAC Gurus installed insulation to my home. Simon and his team were very professional, quick and efficient. They did excellent job at very reasonable price and I am fully satisfied with their service. Highly recommended company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

Thank you for your great review. It was a pleasure working with you.

06/24/2020

We used HVAC Gurus recently as part of an insulation package to retrofit our attic and redo our ducting. Leo offered to inspect our heater and clean out our AC unit as well. Very professional and very courteous. Would highly recommend again to anyone looking for an honest business with good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation, clean AC Unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Thank you so much for your great review. We love to make our clients happy with our work!

06/17/2020

I chose the HVAC Gurus because their representative Simon came the next morning and after inspection sat with me and explained all the problems we having in the attic and how it will be fixed step by step. The crew was very professional and after they finished, everything was cleaned and dusted. I am very thankful to everyone, particularly to Simon for taking time to explain and write everything d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your great review. We are so happy you were satisfied with our company from start to finish.

06/15/2020

Great service and reasonable pricing. Leo and his team gave me in depth consultation on AC and Furnace projects that helped me to make the right decision regarding location and brand for a value buy. Work was done professionally and unforeseen issues found, the team worked to find solutions without compromising the quality of the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC, Furnace project

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2020

Thank you for the review. We love teaching the knowledge we have on HVAC systems.

We offer all the cooling and heating system services you need: Heating Installation, Repair & Replacement; AC Installation, Repair & Replacement; Duct Installation, Repair, Replacement & Cleaning; Maintenance - Zone Control System Installation

Visa, Check, Financing, American Express, Discover