Hauser Construction

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since August 2016

B Rated | 11 Reviews

Hauser Constructuon is a one stop shop for all your remodeling needs and has been a trusted home builder since 1985. We are a remodeling company, home builders, general contractors and construction managers. Since 1985, we have provided residential and commercial services to homes and businesses throughout California. We work with unsurpassed professionalism, dedication, and craftsmanship while earning us a reputation for quality and excellence that knows no bounds. Our long success has been driven by our proven ability to work side-by-side with our clients to bring their building and remodeling dreams to life! We are a fully licensed and insured general contractor. Please visit the menu above to view more about our company, customer testimonials, photo galleries, current projects, past projects we have completed and more....

Budget Flooring Inc

Budget Flooring Inc. is a full-service flooring company, selling and installing hardwood, carpet, vinyl, tile, and laminates. We also sell area rugs. We employ all of our installers and have workers compensation insurance. Additional contact name -Devan Ramsour. Additional email - devan@floorsbybudget.com. COVID-19 UPDATE Budget Flooring showroom will be closed temporarily to comply with our State and County suggestions to do our part in this difficult time. We still can be reached by phone and email to help with any of your flooring needs. All of here at Budget Flooring hope you and your families are/stay safe and healthy.

D

01/29/2019

The first few were okay but the last two were horrible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had multiple project done

04/11/2018

An appointment was set up to see us to discuss the work involved. The owner NEVER SHOWED UP. At lease a courtesy phone call would have been OK instead of wasting our time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeling

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed] Im sorry we miss our appointment im looking at our Calendar and I don't see one set up,We are taking our appointment very seriously and providing free on-site estimate i will be more than happy to set up a new one with you ,my apologies again, thank you and have a great day.

09/26/2016

Wonderful experience with Hauser Construction. Got exactly what i wanted through a designed made by a young man. Jossef was funny, patient and knowledgeable. We will be back! Thank you :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen.

09/20/2016

I contacted a number of contractors to provide me a quotes for bathroom renovation of a luxury condo in San Jose CA. From the start of the process, the team at Hauser Construction was professional and transparent. Thank You.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling Bathroom.

09/16/2016

Hauser Construction is a very nice kitchen contractor in San Jose! I really love the way my kitchen is now. The cabinets are wonderful since their materials are excellent and very easy to clean. The counter tops are original! I have never seen counter tops like mine and the design of my kitchen. I let them suggest me a particular design according to my taste and the space there was in my house. Fi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling Kitchen

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Room Addition Kitchen Remodeling Bathroom Remodeling Roofing & Gutters Exterior Painting Interior Painting Tex-cote Coating Stucco / Re-stucco Windows & Doors Cement Work Stamped Concrete General Repairs Patio Covers Heating & Air Conditioning Garage Doors Marble & Granite Tile Work Vinyl Floors Block Walls Hardwood Floors Wood Decks Electrical Works Pool Re-Plastering

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal