Faith Painting

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since May 2006

Award winning. Welcome to Faith Painting! We are a full service painting company, we beautify everything from the floor in your garage to the interior and exterior of your home, multi-unit residential and commercial properties. Established in 1992, Faith Painting is a company built on reputation and referral. We are a locally owned and operated company that prides itself on using professional techniques and materials. With over 25 years of experience we back all of our work with a 5 year warranty....

Lindgren Construction

I have no employees. I have all sub contractors - plumbers, electricians, roofers, HVAC, painters etc.

04/03/2018

We had a good experience all the way around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

CATEGORY house painters

08/09/2016

Went quite well. Because I was using a few different colors, I needed to keep close watch to ensure correct colors were used where I wanted. My only criticism was that some of my blinds were not placed on the correct window.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted interior of my home.

CATEGORY interior painters

01/05/2016

It went fine and I would use them again on our next painting job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used them twice now.  Once to paint the outside of my house and again to paint our family room after a remodel.  I can't remember when I had this work done or what it cost but I remember that the price was very competitive .  It has been a few years since we had the painting done.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

10/26/2015

One painter, finished job in a day, very professional and courteous.  Good quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted two sides of house prior to deck install

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

07/07/2015

They cleaned up well before leaving for the day. Showed up on time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted master br , closet, several doors

CATEGORY house painters

Interior, exterior painting, texturing, drywall repair, acoustical ceilings, specialty finishes, water damage, wallpaper removal & pressure washing.