CALICO CORNERS

Founded 1948 • Angie's List since July 2006

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Beautiful spaces and personal expression inspire us. Our mission is to help our customers find creative decorating solutions that express their personal style. In today's world of mass similarity, home is the place to express your unique style, show your personality and live among the things you love. We promise the expertise to bring your vision to life with a friendly, fun, creative experience. All products sold at Calico Corners are fully guaranteed for quality and workmanship. All of our custom products are made in the USA in local workrooms nationwide....

Elizabeth Shutters

223  REVIEWS
Elizabeth Shutters

Elizabeth Shutters is California's biggest and highest-rated shutter and specialty door manufacturer. We design, build and install window coverings and interior doors throughout California and save money by selling direct with Designers and Installers in every city from San Diego to Napa. Our shutters are called the "Last Honest Shutters". They're made with whole Basswood, an unbeatable acrylic lacquer finish, come with a lifetime warranty and have won every customer satisfaction and quality award in the industry. Our newest products: closet doors, room divider doors, saloon doors and mirrored doors meet the same standards for beauty, durability and price. For nearly 40 years Elizabeth Shutters 75 Installers, Designers and Woodworkers have brought California homeowners a world class quality product they can be proud of.

07/15/2013

We will get the cushions back in a few weeks but it is super so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace cushions on dining room chairs.

03/04/2013

Not so good - they never got back to me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I drove all the way up to Campbell from Morgan Hill to talk to them about reupholstering a chair for me. I sent them pictures, gave them my information and picked out fabric. I never heard from them again.

11/27/2012

They were very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable about all of their products. They were great about letting me know what was going on, so there were no surprises when I picked up the chairs. They were a bit slow; it took them about 6-8 weeks, but they did an exellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-upholstered two chairs.

07/13/2006

Calico Corners quoted me $980 (labor + 12 yds material) to recover 2 seat cushions. This seemed very expensive. When I asked about the basis for the estimate, the sales girl didn't know anything other than ''the computer just does it.'' I got my cushions recovered at Artistic Upholstery with only 7.5 yards and labor was under $200.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did recovering of 2 bench seat cushions.

CATEGORY upholstery

Decorative fabric, designer fabric, custom furniture, sofas, sectionals, settees, chairs, chaises, ottomans, benches, upholstered headboards, slipcovers, re-upholstery, decorative trim, window treatments, draperies, curtains, valances, swags, cornices, blinds, shades, shutters, window hardware, custom bedding, bedspreads, comforters, coverlets, duvets, bed skirts, pillows, cushions, table skirts, folding screens, table toppers, table runners, measuring, installation, free design service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available