BRAUER INSURANCE Services

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since June 2010

Brauer Insurance was founded in 2003 with one goal: To provide insurance solutions and strategies to Individuals, Families, and Businesses. Instead of trying to offer all lines of insurance, we wanted to focus on one area: Employee Benefits and Health Insurance. We decided it was better to master one thing, than to just be "good" at all things. Just like if you have a specific medical issue, you want to go to a Specialist, NOT a General Practitioner. We are a no-fee, INDEPENDENT, family run, Insurance Agency serving clients anywhere in California. Brauer Insurance is an expert in the Health Reform Act of 2010, we are also State Certified in the area of CDHC (Consumer Driven Health Care) and HSAs (Health Savings Accounts)....

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

09/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
During the last days before the end of enrollment for Covered California healthcare, I was unable to complete my online enrollment due to a password restriction and Barbara helped me set up a new account, tried valiantly for hours to get through and even called me from home after hours to work on my enrollment, all of which she does not get any compensation for! And she followed up to make sure I was able to complete my enrollment. Of course it was impossible to reach anyone from Covered California, I had put in a request days before and heard nothing. Barbara exhausted all her avenues as a certified insurance agent. I was really impressed and this review is long overdue. She was really wonderful! I really felt she was concerned and was personally trying to help me, not just an anonymous phone caller. Excellent customer service and I wasn't even a real customer.

CATEGORY insurance companies

12/31/2014

Bonnie Shelton was a pleasure to work with. She listened carefully to my needs, and then made specific recommendations re health insurance companies and plans. She guided me through the complicated application process. She was very knowledgeable, courteous, timely, and clear. She is only in the office 2 or 3 days a week, but on those days was easy to reach.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advised on which health insurance company and plan would be most appropriate for my family's particular needs

CATEGORY insurance companies

We help strategize Employee Benefits and Health Insurance for Individuals, Families, and businesses. We are a top producer for companies such as Kaiser, Blue Cross, Aetna, Blue Shield, HealthNet, etc.

Some agencies offer Health Insurance....we SPECIALIZE in it!

Visa, Check