ARS / Rescue Rooter Bay Area South

N/A9 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since March 2012

2305 Paragon Dr

San Jose, CA 95131

For fast and exceptional service for all of your plumbing needs, call us now: 866-818-9539! ARS / Rescue Rooter provides San Jose & Santa Clara with professional plumbing services - Guaranteed. We require background checks and drug tests on all employees. Emergency plumbers available 24/7! Our company has been in business for 30 years + we have a A rating with the better business bureau and we are licensed and bonded and insured. License # Rescue Rooter 765155, ARS 791820...

Plumbing (9)Drain Cleaning (2)

01/09/2017

The work went well and was done well, but they were too expensive. I feel I was overcharged.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some work on two valves in my guest bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2016

06/21/2016

We had good response fixing our initial problem, which was a clogged overflowing sewer line.   Response was that day, to take care of the initial problem of a clogged drain.  Roger was very professional and even cleaned up poop that had overflowed out of the clean out.  It was demonstrated very clearly that there was a tree root in the sewer line.  We rushed into booking them to do the longer term...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken/clogged sewer line from house to city line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2016

03/06/2015

Everything went great. The prices were good and they really have my trust. They are the only plumber I will ever use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ARS came out and did a simple drain clearing. They had all of our information from last year. They set us up on a renewal each year to check in.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2015

06/30/2014

He could not get to the main line because there was not a outlet line.  So he had to remove our downstairs toilet and go through there.  The toilet could not fit through the door so he had to remove the door.  He was able to put everything back in order within a couple of hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed toilet so he could get to the main line and unclog it.  I had to call five plumbers.  He was the only one that could come at night.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2014

C

06/17/2014

The repairman was late...twice.  I was about to cancel the call when they "promised" he would arrive in 20 minutes...45 minutes later he got there. He was very nice and did wind up providing us with a new faucet and there have been no problems with that since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an issue with a faucet that was put in by Rescue Rooter a little less than a year ago.  It started to break and so we called them out to "re-fix" it. Sorry, I cannot remember the date exactly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2014

[member name removed], thank you for sharing your concerns. Rescue Rooter strives to provide each customer with an exceptional service experience. We would like to discuss your specific situation further. One of our Customer Relations team members will be contacting you to address the situation further.

03/10/2014

The only problem was that the first bid on the job was very high, $10,450. We had to negotiate the price. Once that took place , they got to work. Very effecient, neat and tidy workers. Kept us informed on progress of the job. We will use them again for any of our plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our sewer line collapsed and sewage backed up into the back bathroom of the house. They brought in a backhoe , dug a 5 ft deep ditch and replaced the line, added clean outs per city code, obtained the permits and finished up the job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2014

09/11/2012

They are an outrageously overpriced vendor. They came out and gave me a bid on something for $12000.  I got another bid from somebody else and it was about $2500.  They put the wool over people’s eyes and tell them various things that need to be done, when people don’t really have to do it.  It took them about half an hour to just come up with a number for the quote, which is kind of stupid.  They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a bid from ARS Rescue Rooter for plumbing services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2012

06/13/2012

Our tenant called and a technician came.  He cleared the line.  It was clogged within 2 feet of the clean out.  He took a picture of the line and showed me a tangle of small roots in the line.  He said he could not clear out the roots; biggest diameter at 1/16 inch.  Howerver the flow of sewage resumed.He said it would clog again in a few days unless he repaired the pipe which has been penetrated ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to clear a sewer line.  He partially cleared the clog.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2012

03/29/2012

ARS Rescue Rooter is a great company.   After calling him for a possible leak in the floor below the shower in a rental property I own, they came out to the property, crawled under the home and found that the tennant was dumping water.  He took several pictures of the issue and explained the problem to me.  ARS Rescue Rooter did not charge me for this service.  I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used ARS Resuce Rooter for plumbing services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2011

all plumbing and drain cleaning

leak detection