American Kitchen And Bath Inc

A162 REVIEWS

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since December 2005

1758 Junction Ave Ste. D

San Jose, CA 95112

American Kitchen and Bath, Inc. is a reputable full-service General Contracting business based out of San Jose, CA. We specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodeling. We not only design your kitchen and bathroom, we handle the entire project while offering innovative ideas and creative design solutions....

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (149)General Remodeling (47)Plumbing (40)Electrical (37)Ceramic Tile (32)Countertops and Backsplashes (31)Lighting (30)Marble and Granite (28)Interior Painting (27)Cabinet Making (26)Drywall (24)Flooring Sales and Installation (21)

01/01/2020

I had hired AKB in 2014 for a kitchen renovation so I knew they were professional and perform quality work. This was a small job for them but they were very willing to do the work. The cabinet installation went well and looks beautiful. The crown molding is awesome. I am very pleased and highly recommend AKB.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace one cabinet and install crown molding

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review! It was a pleasure to work with you again.

11/07/2018

Over the past 26 years, I have done a lot of home improvements myself. However, when it came time to replace everything in a whole bathroom and re-face a fireplace, I decided I needed to ask professional help. I knew from experience that the contractor I chose had to be licensed and bonded, plus I wanted one that was diamond certified. i called AKB and Shawn came over to go over my plans. after i ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remold and fireplace re-face

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for us! It was a pleasure working with you!

10/19/2018

Very pleased with results! Took bit longer than expected due to some heath issues and worker changes Both contractor and designer were very responsive and had great, practical solutions for problems as they came up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel existing bathroom, Remodel kitchen, add 2nd bathroom

CATEGORY custom cabinets, contractors, ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, drywall, electrician, glass repair, insulation, lighting, plumbing, woodworking, ceiling fans, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, gas leak repair, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for us. It was a pleasure working with you!

10/13/2018

After using American Kitchen and Bath to remodel our bathroom last year, we knew they were the company to use when it came time to fix our kitchen. American Kitchen and Bath created a beautiful kitchen. We absolutely love it! They were able to complete the project on time and in an efficient manner. They paid close attention to detail, were flexible with the design to meet our budget and in the en...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

Photo for American Kitchen And Bath Inc - 1758 Junction Ave, San Jose, CA - 37471844

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! It was a pleasure to work with you on your project. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

10/01/2018

AKA is awesome! We will recommend them to anyone looking for home improvement work. We plan on Calling them in January for a Kitchen Remodel. Each and everyone we dealt with through this project were true professionals and a pleasure to work with. Simply said - this customer is 150% happy with our new Bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY electrician, glass repair, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Photo for American Kitchen And Bath Inc - 1758 Junction Ave, San Jose, CA - 37440524

The team here at AKB is thrilled to hear such good feedback! Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We look forward to working with you again!

09/03/2018

Overall, the work went great and I now have beautiful new bathrooms that feel luxurious to use. American Kitchen & Bath completely demolished my old bathrooms, removing everything and replaced with new tiles floors, new low flush toilets, warm LED lighting, new vanities and sinks, new tub on the hall bath, new walk in shower in the master bath replacing an ugly old tub, new fans with humidity sens...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, ceiling fans, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

Photo for American Kitchen And Bath Inc - 1758 Junction Ave, San Jose, CA - 37374164

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We sincerely appreciate your time and effort. Also, it was a pleasure to work with you on your project!

05/22/2018

AKB has completed one bathroom and did some work for a powder room with one more bathroom to go. Michele worked with me on the design and I am happy with what we ended up with which is a Nantucket look that I was going for. AKB also did remodeling for a powder room which retained some of its original parts like cabinet and walls but the other things like countertop, sink, faucet, toilet and tile f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2018

04/16/2018

To begin with, in choosing American Kitchen & Bath (AKB), I interviewed and got bids from 5 different contractors. The bid from AKB was neither the most nor least expensive but was somewhere in the middle of the pack. And in choosing them, I was impressed by not only their Angie’s List rating, but also their Diamond Certification, and A+ Better Business Bureau rating as well. In starting my projec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hall bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, glass repair, plastering, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We sincerely appreciate your time and effort! Lori American Kitchen and Bath

04/11/2018

The project began three days ago. So far, they have performed very well. The owner is very nice and understanding and very professional. The designer Michelle is a hard working, kind and respectful lady. She goes beyond the call of duty to help her customers. Project completed, quality of the work was very good. However, there were a lot of bumps on the road relating to contractual matters as well...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2018

04/11/2018

They are now working and explained to me about the issue we had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2018

We are sorry to hear [Member Name Removed] is unhappy with his experience at AKB. We work diligently with clients to ensure the best experience at a fair price for their respective projects. In this case, we did do a free in-home consultation, detailed estimate, and preliminary design layout. Within the estimate, we gave basic allowances for the materials required for the remodel based on the mutu...

We specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodeling from planning to completion. We also offer comprehensive cabinet design and installation services.

We do not provide handyman services.