A-Z DISCOUNT WINDOWS, SKYLIGHTS & DOORS

B Rated | 6 Reviews

SUNLIGHT CONCEPTS

69  REVIEWS
SUNLIGHT CONCEPTS

Federal tax credits can help you save a bundle when you purchase a Solatube Daylighting System or Solar Star® Attic Fan. Both the Solatube ISn Daylighting System and Solar Star Attic Fan qualify for a 30% federal tax credit because of integrated solar-electric technologies. Sunlight Concepts is Your Bay Area, Santa Clara, San Benito, Monterey and Santa Cruz counties Solatube Expert offering Sales, Service, and Installation of Tubular Daylighting Devices and Skylights as well as Solar Attic Fans. We are a Premier Solatube Dealer .

D

11/02/2016

It didn't go, because they never even sent me quote

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a quote to replace and existing skylight and install a new one. No one called me back for days, then suddenly I get a call from an installer wanting to come out. So he came out and took a look on a Saturday and was going to send me a quote that Monday. Monday came and went. I texted him that Thursday, no response. Texted him again Sunday, finally responded on Monday saying his internet was down all that weekend. It is now Wednesday almost 2 weeks after inital visit and I have yet to receive a call or a quote. Time to try someone else....

CATEGORY skylights

D

02/27/2014

Delay, delay, delay.  Wrong product, broken product, incomplete delivery and bad contractors for installation.  What was supposedly 3 days to a week stretched for months.  Had to change contractor in the middle of installation because of poor workmanship.

CATEGORY replacement windows

03/29/2008

A-Z is a quality skylight supplier. We dealt with three other suppliers and had dubious feelings about all of them. We felt immediately comfortable after talking with A-Z. Originally, we wanted glass replacements but the proprietor walked us through our options and we both decided that the pyramidal, prismatic polypro lights would be better; in cost, appearance, and utility. The contractor showed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recommend, order and deliver two large (approximately 3' x 8') replacement skylights, to replace wind-damaged original skylights. The skylights are triple-glazed, pyramidal, prismatic polypropylene. Also, recommend a contractor who specializes in installing skylights.

CATEGORY drywall,skylights,interior painters

05/02/2007

I am very happy with the quality of the door. The door I purchased was top of the line and I thought it was well priced. The installation was done by two people. It took them 2 hours to get it right. They did a good job though and they did clean up the area very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them remove and install a new front door. They also installed a new door jam. I did purchase the door from them and it was a stained solid Oak door with stain glass.

CATEGORY doors

09/11/2006

We got a lot of help in choosing the right skylights for our situation. We even were loaned samples to see the effect we would get with either the clear or white glaze finish. From beginning to end, the service was A-1 and I recommend them highly. This is a family business of honest people who know their trade.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The purchase of 4 skylights with a prism arrangement rather than the usual flat basic window. We have two 4x8 skylights to replace.

CATEGORY skylights