StubHub

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 101 Reviews

03/29/2017

Worst company to deal with ever. Criminal enterprise

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold and shipped tickets Stub Hub cancelled order. Did everything I was supposed to do then they had the nerve to charge my account 220.00 within authorization and refused to refund it. They have my tickets and I am out $1000.00

05/02/2015

There is a fee for ticket brokering. The fee is based on a percentage of how much you are trying to sell your ticket at. We use them because it seems like it is a widely used website. There are a lot of buyers and sellers on it, and it is easy to operate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use StubHub from time to time. It is a ticket brokery. We currently have a few listings of tickets that we are trying to sell.

D

03/03/2015

When I went to print the tickets, for which we paid $150 + fees, they are seats that cost $49.50. They are in the "nosebleed" section. I didn't research the company beforehand; I thought I was buying tickets comparable to the price we paid. In fact, I'm still surprised that this would even be legal. I am disappointed, angry and embarrassed. Totally got ripped off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased Fleetwood Mac tickets for me and 3 others for March 8th show.

12/30/2014

Easy service to use, tickets sent as described

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tickets

12/11/2014

I purchase tickets for a college football game. I have used them about three time and I have never had a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use StubHub for ticket broker.

Ticket sales.