Sonny Roofing, Painting, and Hauling

B 9 Reviews

4659 Mission St

San Francisco, CA 94112

I am a one person owner and 5 good guys that work under me I watch what they do I am allso on site with them as we work we are fast and easy to work with if it your roof or painting or just Handman work I will make sure it done I love to help people to make them smile when They need the right things done I work with them to make it easy on them and around their schedules thank you and have a bless day...

roofing (9)interior painting (2)house painting (2)stucco (1)
D

02/09/2021

Sonny, the roofer hired to complete my small roofing repair project, was initially great. He came immediately to provide a quote and the work was completed quickly. I didn’t know until it rained again because I was working in the other room and couldn’t watch constantly, but his team did not do what was agreed upon in the work proposal. They were supposed to seal the gap with caulking and then cov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to seal the gap with caulking and then cover it with metal strip.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

I am sorry you feel feel like that but my guy came back no one was their and I call you I got the phone log and text my guy got c19 so I did not Want you to get sick

11/15/2020

Fantastic! Reasonable bid started job immediately finished promptly The crew was able to handle unexpected issues with our home And still finish the job quickly! We’re very happy with our exterior paint new gutters the new stucco!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing paint stucco

CATEGORY roofing,stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and your husband it was a pleasure working for you guys if you need anything in the future just give me a call or text have a blessed holidays

03/26/2020

Sonny is one of the best contractors I have ever worked with. His quote was accurate and the work was performed very and on time. He was helpful all the way. I will be hiring him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof and painting

CATEGORY roofing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

03/11/2020

Replaced roof tiles that were missing. Sealed gutter area for leaks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

11/27/2019

OMG! What a EXCELLENT WORK Sonny and His Crew did, I will HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THEM. My Dad is 81 and he went up the roof to see their JOB and he let me know THEY DID AMAZING JOB he was SO HAPPY and he even said they CLEAN UP GREAT. Price was reasonable and he even did extra work for the same price. Will soon be getting a New Estimate for more work in the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof and Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

08/11/2019

EXCELLENT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. Sonny completed the job ON TIME. He did a little extra and kept the original quote. ALWAYS responded to calls, kept us updated on the job. Worked very clean, left the job EMACULATE. We have another building which needs a new roof and exterior painting, and SONNY’s GOT THE JOB !!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, Painted indoors, repaired Dry Rot

CATEGORY roofing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2019

05/11/2019

The work was not finished. The proprietor -- Sonny -- consistently missed agreed upon appointments -- probably 10 or more. Tar/pitch was was spilled and splashed on other parts of the house and not cleaned up. When I asked about it, he made up some crazy theory about where it came from. Pitch was unevenly applied. He didn't finish the job and made some story about wanting an untreated section to m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2019

02/26/2019

I highly recommend them. They did amazing job. I gave them a thumbs up all they way amazing. Very prod of his work. Price was reasonable and very easy going.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the roofing and interior painting.

CATEGORY roofing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2019

02/21/2019

They really did excellent work they where very responsive and always letting you know what’s going on and before they do it they give you a run down of what’s gonna happen 10/10 will recommended and will be hiring again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing...

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

Photo for Sonny Roofing, Painting, and Hauling - 4659 Mission St, San Francisco, CA - 37724458