MN Construction Inc

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since May 2008

Mike’s approach to home construction is firmly rooted in the time honored methods passed down from his grandfather to his father Spike, who was not only a skilled artisan but also a professional builder as well as certified electrician and plumber. Independently owned. Cost is determined by the job. Contact through e-mail or phone....

P W Stephens Environmental Inc

P.W. Stephens is on of the largest and most experienced residential abatement contractor in the nation. P.W. Stephens is fully licensed and accredited and servicing clients throughout California. We have successfully completed over 250,000 residential, commercial and industrial projects serving contractors, Insurance professionals, homeowners, realtors, property managers, mortgage lenders, and industry professionals in the public and private sectors. P.W. Stephens has long been a respected name in the asbestos industry, and due to our size and strength in the asbestos abatement industry, P.W. Stephens will continue to grow into new environmental fields as the need arises. We have and always will be dedicated to providing the highest job quality and responsiveness to our customer’s needs and requirements. We welcome your suggestions and comments.

05/24/2017

It was great! Mike and his team were able to get the work done in a short turn around, deal with San Francisco DBI and we were able to get the certificate of final completion (CFC) with no more delays. The work on my property was high quality and well done! I have some larger projects that I plan to undertake now that this is completed and Mike will be doing those for me in the near future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been working on a condo conversion for my property for almost two years. Once we finally got the stage of determining what needed to be done, Mike Nolan got us the permit. He and his crew fixed my siding and did some other exterior work on my house.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,siding,woodworking

11/02/2016

I s nt in a request and they never. Even responded

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never even responded to my inquiry

CATEGORY remodeling

03/02/2016

I feel just as good about it. It's a pretty big job too. It was great. They were excellent. They did beautiful work. They're a pleasure to deal with. I would absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They just finished a job this week. It was a repair of a flood damage that happened to my house. They did the leak in the pipe from a neighbor that affected my house.

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration

10/27/2014

It went very well. Mike and his crew were very professional and kept the construction area tidy and clean. He maintained good communication throughout the project. He discussed/advised in advance what work he will be doing and what the costs are associated so there are no surprises. Overall it was a great pleasure and a positive experience working with MN Construction Inc. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Kitchen and Dining Room Remodel, windows and front door replacement.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/24/2014

The work MN Construction did was some of the best work I've seen. It was well planned, thorough, and practically perfect. Mike (the lead and owner) is a really great guy to work with. He sincerely cares for your home and everything that goes into it.  We added a ton of extra work onto the scope as we went b/c everything was going so well. The only room for improvement was in the continual up-keep ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full kitchen remodel, structural engineering, dining room refresh, new window install

CATEGORY remodeling,windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Design-build remodeling, new construction, extensions, sheet rock, lawn irrigation, landscaping & painting, additions, foundation & framing, tiling, decks, custom cabinetry & storage solutions & artisan finish carpentry