MICHAEL HEAVEY CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since October 2005

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

10 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR PUMPING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE NO.683990....

ATLAS PLUMBING & ROOTER

If you need service after hours or on Sunday, please call 415-845-9199 directly for plumbing service. San Francisco Plumbers Welcome to Atlas Plumbing & Rooter, we are top-of-the-line plumbers providing both residential and commercial plumbing services. We understand that plumbing problems are often unexpected, so we are on call 24 hours, 7 days a week to assist in a wide range of plumbing emergencies. Committed to quality service and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team of professionals look forward to assist you - You'll be glad that you chose Atlas Plumbing & Rooter.

01/15/2017

Fabulous! Only a few contractors even bothered to read my request, and Michael Heavey was the only contractor to visit, talk with me about the work, and give me a comprehensive bid. He was actually the high bidder because he said that while he could do the work in a piecemeal fashion, as long as he was replacing two thirds of the sidewalk along one side of the house he'd give me a bid to do it all...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The city of San Francisco required me to improve my sidewalks (cracking and tree roots lifting the sidewalk), so I wrote to all the concrete contractors on the web page for the city's department of public works. There was a planter box along the sidewalk that I also wanted to get rid of, so I requested bids to fix the city's work as well as do a few extra things.

06/24/2006

If Mike Heavey was too busy for the job, he should have the respect to call and tell me that!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Phoned and spoke with Mike on 5/25/06 in regards to giving me an estimate on redoing my walkway and stairs. He had just finished a job down the street from me and wanted to get home but assured me that he would call me on May 30th to set up an appointment. Never heard from him! I phone again on June 13th and spoke with Jaime (office person). She called Mike on his cell phone and he told her he forgot about me and would call me the next day. Never heard from him! This was not a small job!

10/13/2005

GREAT, ON TIME, FABULOUS JOB. ARTFULLY DONE BY UNION CREWS. NO SLOP OR LAZY WORK. I WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN ONLY SOONER. THE END RESULT IS OUTSTANDING.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPLACED PATIO, WALKWAY,& DRIVEWAY, STAMPED & COLORED, PLUS NEW SIDEWALK, NEW DRAIN COVER & WATERBOX.

CATEGORY concrete repair

CONCRETE FLATWORK, SIDEWALKS, RETAINING WALLS, DRIVEWAYS, PAVERS, ETC.

LARGE SCALE DEMOS.