Mccartney Painting

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/05/2020

2071 Vicente St

San Francisco, CA 94116

Award winning. We know what we do well. Over the years we've experienced it all - unexpected dry-rot, products that don't work well together, the effects of previous bad paint jobs - and we know what to do to give you a completely successful project. However, if your project is beyond our scope we know who to bring on board to get the job done right and regularly partner with specialized trades on intricate projects that go beyond painting....

house painting (132)interior painting (70)pressure washing (19)stucco repair (8)window replacement (6)deck cleaning (5)basement waterproofing (4)woodworking (3)drywall repair (2)general contracting (2)wallpaper removal (1)garage door repair and installation (1)

11/01/2018

Great. They helped me on paint colors, were so nice, went above and beyond. Miguel was so patient and took care to make me happy. Verona, who is with Kelly Moore, was wonderful. Thrilled with my paint colors. Getting thumbs up from neighbors. Couldn’t ask for any more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior of house painted.

CATEGORY replacement windows,pressure washing,stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I am always happy to go the extra mile for my clients. Thank you. Kieron Mc Cartney President Mc Cartney Paintng Inc,

08/01/2018

Our home had not been painted for a number of years (we've been there since 2011 and I'm not certain when it was last painted) so it really needed some work. Kieron's team, led by Guillermo, fully prepped the surface, power-washing where required and addressing any problem areas like popped nails or dry rot. Then they applied a primer coat and 2 finish coats, using an elastomeric paint on the stuc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repainting all the exterior wood surfaces on our home in Inner Parkside. This work required scaffolding on both sides of the house (not included in the price listed).

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for such a great review. We are used to working in close quarters with the neighbors. We always make sure that we keep all paint and debris off the neighbors property. It's was a pleasure. Thank you Kieron Mc Cartney President Mc Cartney Painting Inc,
C

07/25/2018

Vendor was fully booked and declined to undertake the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

06/11/2018

Great job! Kieron and his team did an amazing job and were very responsive to any of my questions. Miguel is top notch and really made sure everything was done exactly like I wanted. They were great at communicating what they needed from me and timing of the project. I would definitely use McCarttney Painting again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted house exterior - 3 colors

CATEGORY replacement windows,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

Photo for Mccartney Painting - 2071 Vicente St, San Francisco, CA - 37143642

Thank you for the terrific review. Yes communication is key. Always happy to answer any and all questions. Thank you Kieron Mc Cartney President Mc Cartney Painting Inc,

08/27/2017

not only did Paul do an excellent job, from the time the quote was completed until the job was completed, he was extremely reliable, a perfect gentleman, and all-around nice person. when an issue came up with the finish on the front door, he pursued it and ensured it was properly taken care of . would hire them again any time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior house painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

Thank you for such a nice review. Yes Paul has been with me many years and is a top notch foreman. I only keep a small crew of the best. Thats how I keep quality control so high. Thank you Kieron Mc Cartney President Mc Cartney Painting Inc,

06/21/2017

Kieron responded quickly to our request for an estimate and within days provided us with a detailed and reasonable estimate, with discount included. We scheduled work to begin sometime after December, but then received word from Kieron that he had a cancellation and could work on our house the next week. Selecting colours was very difficult for me, as I simply cannot visualize how a colour on a st...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the exterior of our house painted. It required quite a lot of prep work, as last paint was about 10 years ago, and was just paint slapped on top of the even older job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

Thanks for the great review. I am always happy to help with color selections and samples. We put allot of effort into the preparation and painting. Si I want you to be absolutely delighted with the color. Thank you Kieron Mc Cartney President Mc Cartney Painting Inc,

05/18/2017

There are simply no better painters in San Francisco than McCartney Painting. Our home was completely transformed by their work. Kieron and his team are incredibly professional, prompt and courteous. Miguel was the lead on my crew and he and Kieron both gave such great advice in terms of color, finishes, etc. They are patient, reliable and so much fun to work with. I couldn't be happier with the e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front of house painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2017

Thank you for the wonderful review [Member Name Removed]. Good luck, Kieron Mc Cartney President Mc Cartney Painting

05/18/2017

Kieron McCartney, owner of McCartney Painting, provided the estimate supported by a detailed proposal. His crew did an excellent job. They were very professional, courteous, and punctual. They even worked on a Saturday because the timing of the work required it. It was a pleasure working with Kieron and his painters. I would use them again if I have any future painting projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Project was painting the painting the front of a two story flat. Work included power washing and surface preparation of stucco and trim. Painting included primer, elastomeric waterproofing compound, and two finish coats. Areas included stucco, trim, three doors and iron gate. Cost included scaffolding.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the very nice review. We are always prepared to work Saturdays at no extra charge if thats what the schedule requires. Thank you Kieron Mc Cartney President Mc Cartney Painting.

04/12/2017

Quick and professional--no fuss, no drama...great responsiveness. Great results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted our building on exterior.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

03/29/2017

I am glad I chose McCartney Painting to paint the exterior of my house. They did a quality job at a reasonable cost. It was a pleasure dealing with Kieron and his team. They strive to keep their clients happy and I felt it every step of the way. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting -- stucco exterior

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2017

Interior & exterior painting, power washing, deck refinishing, stain, wallpaper removal, waterproofing, caulking, window installation, Elastomeric Waterproofing, Dry Rot Repair and Minor Carpentry, Expert Enamel Finish, Victorian Exteriors, Working in Precious Environments, Lead Abatement and Environmental Assessment, Child and Baby Environment Protection, Fixed Wood Custom Stain Work and Stripping, All Faux Finishes, Specialized in Wood Graining, Gold, Silver, and Copper Leafing