Heise's Plumbing, Inc

Founded 1950 • Angie's List since October 2005

Owner operated. 7 employees. Uses subs for remodeling. Cost is determined by the job....

George Salet Plumbing Inc

George Salet Plumbing originated in 1979. Our business model is based on the premise of quality service and attention to client needs. It is our goal to offer you only the highest quality possible in both product and service. Our technicians are highly skilled and go through on-going training to remain at the top of their game. They are put through rigid standards just to be eligible for employment including but not limited to a full background check, drug screening and a number of plumbing examinations to ensure and demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of the plumbing industry. Service Area: portions of San Mateo county

02/12/2019

Everything went well. The faucet required a part to be ordered so they scheduled a repeat visit to fix that. They didn't take money for the job until it was completely finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a faucet, a toilet leak, and a leak under the sink.

08/27/2018

Great job. Gave us lots of useful information in addition to making the repairs needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Disposal replacement

07/10/2018

They arrived on time, cleared the drain in short order, and cleaned up well. Friendly and professional...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleared

11/02/2017

Most of the minor fixes were high quality. I'm still having issues with the bathtub train, however. My primary need however, was replacing a cracked sewer pipe. At their first visit, they took a video of the pipe and said they would get back to me. However, getting them to come out again / get back to me proved impossible. I followed up with them several times, spoke with Dave twice. Twice he said...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need several minor items completed - replace a shower cartridge, fix a drain plug, install a flex gas line. They were quick to fix these items. However, I needed a cast iron sewer pipe replace (my most significant need by far). They showed no interest in fixing this problem for me, hence the bad review.

10/09/2017

The technician was professional and thorough in finding the leak and then repairing it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had leaks in the plumbing. The junction of steel to copper piping dated back to the time the new addition was built in the basement in 1998. The steel piping had corroded and was leaking.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing repair, drain cleaning & remodel, gas lines to gas grills, gas leak repair & water heaters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal