Greener Bay Landscaping Inc

B 3 Reviews

Founded 2000 •

480 Potrero Ave

San Francisco, CA 94110

GBL is a name you can trust, we get the job done right the first time. With over 35 years of experience, we know how to solve your problems and keep our clients happy....

lawn & landscaping (2)hardscaping (1)stone and gravel (1)irrigation system (1)lawn care (1)concrete driveway installation (1)
D

10/15/2020

It is to long a story to write here. I am 80. Live alone and hire repairs on my own. This group had an interpreter for the man estimating . The cost given was $400.00. I said to much. Then it was “how much you pay”. I will find other means for future repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of one station of my lawn sprinkler

CATEGORY concrete driveway,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

08/13/2020

They gave me a good price and they were really good. They did a great job. They finished the job when they said they gonna be and I had a good experience with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did Landscaping and Hardscaping. They did the maintenance of my yard.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

04/30/2020

It was great. They were pretty fast, did everything what they say they gonna do, and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did landscaping work like mulching, basically redid the backyard and he paved some concrete.

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

Landscaping, Lawn Care, Mowing & Trimming, Yard Clean-Ups, Brush Removal, Mulching, Leaf Removal

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check