Glam Construction, Inc

A 10 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since January 2017

2177 BAYSHORE BLVD

San Francisco, CA 94134

Glam Construction Inc, become a leader in the home services industry by designing our business around the needs of our customers, and always with quality and affordability in mind. Our Professionals are rigorously tested to ensure that their work stands the test of time. We make your repair or remodeling project as affordable and efficient as possible. Over 6 years experience in the business. Vidal Diaz 415.374.3758 RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL Business Registration # 1061668 Certificate of Liability Insurance # NA117934000 License# 1052310...

handyman (6)woodworking (2)basement waterproofing (2)plumbing (2)interior painting (1)home remodeling (1)garage building (1)siding (1)electrical (1)cabinet making (1)

12/11/2020

The employees of Glam Construction were courteous, professional, and competent. This applies to their office staff, as well as the on the job individuals. They did a terrific job. I will definitely call them again for future jobs. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside home siding panels replaced

CATEGORY siding,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2020

We are happy to met your expectations [Member Name Removed]. We are looking forward to working with you in the near future. Happy Holidays.

11/03/2020

So far so good. They are a pleasure to work with. Great communication and they are very professional. Not finished with the job yet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling the Kitchen

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, we appreciate it. It has been a pleasure working with you as well.

10/30/2020

General contractor was punctual, accommodating, a pleasure to work with, skilful with the work, and did an excellent repair job. I'm very happy with the deck and the experience/interaction with him from beginning to end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front deck repair

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

Thank[Member Name Removed]you[Member Name Removed] for[Member Name Removed]trusting[Member Name Removed]us, it[Member Name Removed]was[Member Name Removed] pleasure[Member Name Removed]working[Member Name Removed]with[Member Name Removed]you[Member Name Removed]as[Member Name Removed]well.

12/24/2019

The team from Glam Construction was punctual, efficient and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various projects, including replacing light fixtures and fixing kitchen cabinets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

08/22/2019

I can't say enough good things

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various contracting jobs

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,plumbing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

03/14/2019

It was great! we consulted, they did an excellent job, i wish i got them first, they did it on my rental place and i want them to redo the samething to my home. they were excellent they were fast they cleaned up afterwards. there were no hidden fees, i spoke w/ didal and he was so nice. to whoever will hire them, they will be satisfied and also w/ the communication, they were great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They laminated stairs and hallway. they had to get behind somebody else and fix the problem

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

03/14/2019

I like him a lot that's why I use him. Gets the job done. He's always there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used him regularly. Kitchen cabinet, handyman in general.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2019

03/14/2019

The service was very good and the workers were very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some construction work on the driveway of the garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

03/13/2019

Very good. Their price is a little high but on the other they are prompt and they do a really good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them several times. Cleared storm drain. Installed like a trap door so I could get to the pipe.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

05/05/2018

Vidal and his team did a great job replacing the door to my roof deck. He was clear about what work would be required and up front about the price. I declined the offer to paint it as well and opted to do so myself, but that was offered as an option. He and his team were punctual, professional, and showed me their work through the steps of the project. I sourced the door myself so I don't know if ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door replacement

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Specializing in Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Projects along w/ Handyman services. We also cater to retrofitting & repairs interior & exterior structures, drywall, cabinet installs, shelving, benches, partitions, window repair and installation and demolition. 415.347.7902 / ceo@construglam.com

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal