Genteel Plumbers

San Francisco, CA 94122

Sewer Replacement and Cleaning

Sewer Replacement and Cleaning

sewer cleaning202094122
A sewer is one of the most important parts of your home or business. Without a proper functioning sewer, you can jeopardize the safety and health of your family as well as damage to your building. Luckily our technicians have up to 30 years of experience in maintaining and replacing sewer systems. Sewers are our specialty, so don’t leave something this important up to anyone but us.

Plumbing Happiness. Guaranteed. That is our philosophy at Genteel Plumbers. We build relationships and customers for life, that is what we are all about. ...
Water Heaters - Image

Water Heaters

plumbing

202094121
Drain Cleaning - Image

Drain Cleaning

drain pipe installation

202094122

plumbing (10)sewer cleaning (2)drain cleaning (1)drain pipe installation (1)water heater repair and installation (1)

10/26/2020

Genteel Plumbers replaced a toilet for me. They were friendly, fast, and efficient. I will use them for all my plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a customer supplied toilet. Includes any fastening or sealing, as well as thorough testing to ensure proper installation. Plumb and install new toilet was ring. Plumb and install new water flex line. Caulk toilet to floor. Water test unit for leaks. Genteel 1 year labor warranty included.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

Hi :-) We would like to thank you for your positive feedback, I'm glad we provided you with great service overall and happy to hear that we have been able to build a relationship with you. We look forward to continuing to provide you with great service. We can always be reached at (833)GEN-TEEL

10/21/2020

It was excellent. They explained everything, fast, top of the prices, and they were clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did repair work on my faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

Hi! Thank you for posting your honest review about your experience with us! It's so great to hear this!

10/21/2020

He came over and gave me an estimate before doing the job. They did the work on the same day, they were very good about the distancing procedure they wore mask and gloves. They were very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a clogged bathroom sink drain hair clogged in it and they unclogged it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

We thank you so much for your business! We're glad you had a positive experience with us. We all have to do our part to keep each other safe during these times. Thank you again. Please call us anytime for your plumbing needs. We're here for you! - Genteel Plumbers

10/21/2020

The service was fine. They did the job very quickly, fair on their pricing, came on time and it worked

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new faucet in the kitchen sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

Hi! Thank you for this review. It was a pleasure to serve you. We hope to further build our relationships with our community. We appreciate you calling us and hope to hear from you again in the future! - Genteel Plumbers - 833-436-8335 or Simply 833-GEN-TEEL !!

10/20/2020

They did a great job. It was expensive for a very small amount of work. The owner was there for half an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned up my sewer line.

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

Hi, Thank you so much for your honest review about us! I'm glad we were able to find a solution for you with the sewer unclogging and/cleaning. We are a small local SF company and we always want to ensure that we provide you with the best service possible including fair and honest pricing. We put customers first! Please reach out to us as soon as you get an opportunity, I'd like to speak with you ...

10/16/2020

Service was quick and painless, but I regret not doing more research in my panic to get the work completed. I was quoted just short of $1000 for the hydro jet service but upon further research, $1000 is considered high end service for more complicated jobs. Mine was a straight forward blockage between the street sewer and my home (~10-15 feet). I feel like I overpaid tremendously given the plumber...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hydro jet sewer lateral

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

Hi! Thank you so much for doing business with us. We love our customers and we are nothing without you. Thank you for leaving us this honest review about your experience with us. We want you to have the best experience possible and we want to be your go-to plumbers. I'm happy to hear we were able to find a solution to your problem as quickly as possible. We strive to provide the highest, most effi...

10/13/2020

The work was done in a speedy way! Love it! Genteel sent his crew to inspect and evaluate, gave me a price for a new water heater, the office was able to communicate promptly on the phone and we have our new water heater unit on the same day! I would highly recommend Genteel for their excellent work. With this installation, we are scheduled for Genteel annual maintenance service at no additional c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater installation : 100 gallon water heater. Plumb and install water lines. Plumb and install gas line. Hook up flue exhaust piping. Inspect all nearby plumbing for proper operation of necessary components. This includes disposal of old water heater. GENTEEL 12 YEAR labor warranty included. GENTEEL 12 YEAR water heater warranty included. GENTEEL annual flushing included.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

Hello =) We appreciate your positive feedback. We are happy that we provided great customer service to you and were able to get your job done quickly and efficiently. We look forward to providing that same level of service to you in the future. We can always be reached at (833)GEN-TEEL.

10/13/2020

The crew people who came over were very professional, communicative and on time! They gave me price option to choose from and the service was completed super quickly! What else could I ask for? :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleaning

CATEGORY drain pipe,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words!
C

09/27/2020

There was actually two components to the job. The first and easiest was complete (replace faucet in garage). The real issue was to fix the toilet, which they never completed. I had to follow up with them several times after assuring me they ordered the part. Then after checking the status several times they said they found the part and would order. Almost a month later and they were still looking ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install chrome 2 handle lavatory faucet 4" center. Includes a thorough check of all shutoffs under the sink, as well as connecting water supply lines and drainage. Remove existing lavatory faucet, and replace with new lavatory faucet. Plumb and install new code approved water flex lines. Reseal and caulk new faucet. Water test faucet for proper operation and leaks. Inspect all nearby plumbing for proper operation of necessary components.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2020

Hello!! Customer service is our #1 priority and what happened with you is totally unacceptable. I have been trying to contact you since we got this review but we can not get ahold of you. This is not how we do business and we want to do everything we can to make it right. We are ready to issue you a full refund as soon as we speak with you. This is not how Genteel operates and we want to do everyt...

11/29/2018

Called and did not leave a bid or call ya say that they will not submit a bid

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer lateral

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

Sewers and Drains, Emergency Plumbing, Hydro Jetting, Leak Detection Specialists, Re-Piping, Tankless Water Heaters, Toilets, Water, Heaters,Faucets, Garbage Disposals, Gas lines, Services and Repair

Commercial work, new construction, remodels, radiant heating