Excelsior Roofing Co.

Founded 1906 • Angie's List since October 2005

F Rated | 77 Reviews

15 employees. Family owned & operated. Award winning. Mark Powers in company since 1972. Bill Powers in company since 1980. Company founded by grandfather in 1906....

N/A
Perez Paint Services

10/18/2017

Never received an answer from vendor

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flashing above windows

09/26/2016

Worked with Mark to pick the right solution (he shared a good, better, best set of quotes). But the real joy was in the actual installation. We had assumed it'd be messy, take a while, and be a hassle. Couldn't have been more different. His team was fast, was incredibly professional, and did a fantastic job. Even going the extra mile to share photos of their work at the end of the day so we could ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full new roof on three-story single-family home. Modified bitumen along with new flashings, etc.

06/01/2015

They were very responsive. They came out immediately to give an estimate - and given that ours was a smaller job, managed to fit us in to their schedule earlier than projected. They did nice work, were communicative, and professional. I was extremely impressed with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patched some cracks, removed old gutters and installed new ones. Installed screens as needed.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

03/26/2015

Basically, it all went smoothly, on schedule and completely as planned. It's worth noting that Mark is not a slick salesman who will wow a prospective client with his showmanship. Instead he's a very "straight shooter" who provided us with all the relevant facts, answered all our questions and provided us with a written estimate within a day of his initial visit. The fellows who performed the work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark Powers, President of the company, inspected our nearly 19-year old roof and determined that, left as is, it would require replacement in roughly five years. He described a process involving spot patching and application of a protective white APOC 252 emulsion surface paint that would add five more years to the roof's projected lifespan. Our HOA approved the outlay and within a couple of weeks, his four person team arrived and completed the work in slightly less than half a day. The quality of work performed and ROI that we achieved by  engaging Excelsior were both outstanding. I couldn't recommend this company any more highly.

03/15/2015

The work was scheduled and completed promptly. I can see the work on their Facebook page.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excelsior has done a new roof before for another house. I contacted them to see if my current house needed a new roof before I had a leak. Mark inspected my roof and told me it needed maintenance and not a new roof yet. He also explained the working of my skylights and told me they did not need to be replaced either. They replaced the rear metal edging on the roof and painted the skylight and vent flues. They even provided a new skylight pole for the bathroom.

CATEGORY roofing, skylights

Roofing contractors, gutters, skylight, repairs or removal of debris & flashing repairs. All types of roofing, repairs and new roofs. Roof inspections for real estate and insurance company's. Fully insured for single family, apartments, condos, TIC, etc..

Carpentry, painting. If needed with our jobs we can organize all contractors.