DON'S KEY & LOCK

Angie's List since October 2005

Rino Security Locksmith

No BS. The price I quote is the price you pay. I won't add on unnecessary items or do work that is not needed. I'm licensed and insured and a straight shooter. I only service San Francisco. If you need an emergency lockout service or a rekey I'm the best value in the city.

08/10/2011

Took forever to get them to get a quote after a quick response to the free estimate. Took calling for several weeks to get it done. But when they did it, done in the time specified. I think they are more busy then inattentive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed panic bar and new lock on commerical space

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

05/16/2011

They were professional, punctual, and cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a break in, so they installed a new lock.

D

03/16/2011

I used Don's in the past for a simple key replacement and called to have them come to quote a similar job. The receptionist was anything but friendly. At one point I felt I was putting her out asking to setup an appointment. The technician was friendly, punctual and explained that he understands my comment about my experience on the phone. Regardless, he took some brief notes and that's the last I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to ask for a quote on a job and received a technician to evaluate.

09/30/2010

He came out on short notice on a weekend and it was a reasonable price. I had a positive experience with this company; I learned a little about locksmithing. They worked just fine for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Don’s Key & Lock came out and changed the locks on my front door.

08/23/2010

They were real good. I thought that the lock was damaged but it turned out that it just needed to be oiled. They were honest about what the problem was. They did not try to get more out of the job. I spent about $75. I think that was the going rate for locks. I think it was a bit high. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Don's Key & Lock fixed a lock a couple of years ago.

CATEGORY locksmith

AUTO LOCK OUTS, SAFES, HARDWARE, SALES & SECURITY.