Castle Painting

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since October 2005

Castle Painting is a San Francisco based painting contractor serving the Bay Area since 1989. Full range of services including residential, commercial, interior, exterior, waterproofing, minor repairs and construction and much more. Licensed, bonded and insured. To this day, the owner Roman is hands-on with every project at every job site and always just a phone call away. License #744006...

Robert Jasso Painting

Robert Jasso Painting is proud to serve the San Francisco Bay Area. With 15 years of experience, I pride myself and lead my team in quality painting and quality products for an excellent customer experience. I have a team of highly-skilled professional tradesmen who work with me. We specialize in exterior and interior painting . My entire team is well-trained and takes great pride in their work, from the smallest job to the largest projects. I will create a detailed estimate and walk through each part of the job so that the specifications and expectations are clear. A lined item detail bid is provided and I am willing to talk you through any questions. Robert Jasso Painting has have all of the tools and resources available for reasonable prices. Call us today for Quality Painting by Quality People!The number of employees is determined by the size of each project .

09/28/2012

I really liked the portfolio on the website.  No showing to the estimate appointment a deal breaker.  My time is valuable too.  Sorry

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior paint job appointment for estimate

CATEGORY house painters

12/29/2009

Roman was referred to us by Lech Kozubek, of Kozubek Construction (see that company as well, if you need an excellent general contractor). We had our front stairs rebuilt. The house, a 1908 wood frame house with wood siding (and some aluminum siding at the front) was badly in need of paint. The surfaces that needed to be painted were a mess. Roman Dudziek, the proprietor, did an absolutely fantast...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior surface prep of 1908 house with damaged wood siding and cracked concrete walls, followed by painting of the entire house. Incidentally volunteered to replace a window that was broken during the time the painting was being done. (Roman and his people had NOTHING to do with the window being broken.)

CATEGORY replacement windows,house painters

10/12/2005

They did good work and a lot went into it. They had about 5 hours of work easily. They stripped the kitchen cabinets as well. They did a great job with everything. They made sure of the style we wanted and gave a large selection of different designs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stripped the kitchen, wallpaper, and expanded bathroom.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Full range of painting contractor services including residential, commercial, interior, exterior, spray painting, power washing, specialty finishes, plaster and drywall repair, stucco repair, wallpaper stripping, siding repair, minor carpentry, graffiti removal, kitchen cabinet painting, color consultation, lacquer finishes, wood deck staining & sealing, waterproofing, concrete staining & sealing, smoke/water damage repair and much more.