California Pacific Medical Center

Angie's List since October 2008

Visit www.cpmc.org for addtional details. To see if a provider is board certified visit abms.org....

10/28/2016

I recently caught the flu and thought I was going to have a heart attack. They were really superb. They monitored me, assisted and tended to me, and got my test results back in minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They're my primary care team.

CATEGORY family doctor

03/09/2013

I feel very safe there. I feel like people know what they are doing. If you have ever been in a hospital and have been given the wrong medication or anything else that's not quite right, you just are in awe at the difference and that everyone is doing their job there. We've lived in different parts of the country and in some places the medical care is really bad and this place is really good. I've...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We last used California Pacific Medical Center in January.

06/15/2012

Thospital is fantastic. They have an emergency facility just for children. They promise to see children in the ER in less than 30 minutes and they mean it. They take them right in immediately, they are fantastic. They are very careful with the children. I was very pleased and the kids are not frightened at all. I am very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was last at California Pacific Medical Center in February or March. One of my kids dinged their head.

CATEGORY childrens hospital

04/25/2012

The doctors and staff, including nursing staff and management, I found to be absolutely excellent. I received excellent care there too. They were absolutely amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for a surgery and my family has been there several times for different things.

04/04/2012

I have been provided with excellent care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All of my doctors are in this facility.

General hospital services