Arpin Van Lines - Cunningham Moving & Storage

Angie's List since June 2006

Cunningham Moving & Storage is a San Francisco, CA moving company serving the Bay Area for almost 40 years. We have the most experienced movers in the industry and provide specialized services such as hoisting furniture through windows and moving pianos. Cunningham Moving & Storage is fully insured and licensed by the Public Utilities Commission. Customized estimates are provided for both local and long distance moves by having a professional move consultant come to your home to conduct a move inventory and create a no-obligation price quote. Complete the form above and an Arpin representative will contact you shortly....

CHURCHILL'S PIANO RENTAL SVC

Churchill's Piano Rental Service has been operating from Santa Cruz over 24 years. I have moved,tuned,and rented pianos of all kinds to every kind of customer for almost any occasion and circumstances for years now. Whether it's one of my own Baby Grands for weddings at Seascape,Chaminade, Mission Ranch, Pajaro Dunes, La Ventana, Dream Inn, Sheraton, etc. or recording for Clint Eastwood at his resort at Mission Ranch. Art Galas like Richard Macdonald or concerts at the Rio or The Golden State Theater are just a few places we have had the pleasure of making sure the artists performing there had the best pianos for their budget. Piano moving also is one our specialties also. I treat all of the pianos I move just like they were one of my own. If it's not possible the conventional way then I have no problem hiring a crane to complete the project safely. I also tune pianos to artist specs at reasonable rates. Just call and tell us what you have and if it's tunable then we'll make sure it's done to your liking.

07/14/2015

Everything was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY moving companies

06/23/2006

There are some people out there that are cheaper than them. They aren't the most expensive, but I'm always looking for the best price. I believe that they didn't break anything and they didn't make any marks in the house. They are very good about that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They packed up the breakables. They moved everything, including our piano, grandfather clock, etc. They are a full service mover.

CATEGORY moving companies,mailbox repair,piano moving

Moving, storage, packing & unpacking