Argo Tile and Stone

• Trade License Number
  • CA992847

178 Lisbon St

San Francisco, CA 94112

Argo Tile and Stone is a SF Native run tile and slab company established in 2016. Although the company itself is new we are a family run business that has had over 30 years in the stone industry. As a matter of fact the Azzolino's were one of the first family's to bring Italian marble to the bay area back in the 1980's. We specialize in custom kitchen and bath as well tile installation and slab fabrication. We offer a large variety of porcelain and ceramics to meet any budget. We also have a range of brand name quartz surfaces like Caesarstone, Silestone and Vadara. We have also partnered up with a local cabinet company to offer cabinet installation as well....

countertop installation (4)home remodeling (3)tile installation (3)marble & granite (2)fireplace services (2)

09/13/2019

excellent work! Fast and good job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom ceiling repair

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

11/23/2017

Sal was very responsive and sent a team that succeeded in a pretty hard job -- to match the color of existing quartz counter to fill a noticeable 1-inch chip and some smaller nicks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing a sizable chip in quartz counter-top

CATEGORY countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] !!

04/27/2017

It was a pleasure working with Sal Azzolino at Argo tile and stone, from our very first meeting in which he so clearly explained what the various steps would be to the very end when the work was finished. After looking at various materials, we settled for the Volga blue granite for our countertops, which actually is black, but in the right light conditions shows splashes of shining blue. For the w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen countertops, 2 bathrooms, fireplace,floor, patio and driveway

CATEGORY countertops,fireplaces,marble & granite,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2017

Thank you so much!! We are happy to have fulfilled your needs and if there is anything else we can do please do not hesitate to ask.

04/22/2017

Argo communicated thruout the process. When I had an issue with my floors 30 minuets before they were supposed to install my countertops, they were understanding and flexible. My house looks like a TV show remodel. I could not be happier. Sal, Rita and all the staff are friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I highly recommend Argo Tile and Stone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were referred to Argo thru a work friend and could not be more happy. They make you feel like part of the family. I was extremely ambitious thinking I could pick everything myself. They helped me pick out countertops, tile and stone for my fireplace.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,fireplaces,marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you and your husband are happy with our work!!

04/21/2017

Everything was explained to me in detail. I couldn't be happier with the results! I would definitely recommend their services to my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the bath with ceramic and the countertops with marble. Also did in the kitchen with Quartz countertops.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We loved working with you and hope you will refer us to all your friends!!

Tile and Slab installation complete kitchen and bath remodel Natural stone restoration