ALL FIX HANDY

N/A
Vicente's Landscaping

D

01/26/2009

All he did was put up a bracket for the hanging bar and paint a small little part. I threatened a bad report on Angie's List and he said he would come back to finish the work. My husband doesn't want him back in our house so we declined him coming back to do the work. We'd rather be out the money and find someone else to do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company was supposed to put in a closet for us.

CATEGORY closet systems

10/16/2007

Prepared a estimate for door repair and was to do some minor repairs as well. The estimates extremely high and he never showed up the next day as he stated he would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to have estimate prepared for door repair and minor repairs as well.

04/30/2007

I thought they did a very good job and I would use them again. They do charge by the hour, but they do not waste time when they are there. The time started when he walked in the door and stopped when he came to show me the completed work. He used a stop watch. It was kind of funny, but nice because you knew they were not over charging you. It was $50 per hour for the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them install one light fixture in my hall way, one fan in my bedroom, and install a new bar area that was about 4 feet long in my bathroom. I had purchased all of the materials myself and just paid them for the labor.

D

04/13/2006

They called and cancelled the first appointment 30 minutes before they were to arrive. They apologized profusely, but then promised they would definitely make the second appointment. They never came at all for the second appoint; no call nothing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested that they come by to provide an estimate on several jobs.

01/20/2006

Alberto was timely and very easy to work with. He's very knowledgeable about home maintenance and my contractor son (who was too busy to do the work himself) was very impressed with his work. I interviewed two handymen from Angie's List and Alberto was the one who inspired confidence and was very reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed grab bar in tile shower, ceiling light in kitchen, ceiling light/fan in bathroom, and several other small jobs.

CATEGORY handyman service

HOME IMPROVEMENTS, HANDYMAN WORK, CARPENTRY, PAINTING, PLUMBING, GUTTERS, ROOFING, HAULING, DECKS, FENCES, PORCHES, CONCRETE WORK, DRIVEWAYS, WALKWAYS, PATIOS, RETAINING WALLS, TILE WORK, STONES, SIDING, KITCHEN AND BATHROOM REPAIRS AND INSTALLS. ELECTRICAL SERVICES: SINGLE CIRCUIT REWIRING, AND TROUBLESHOOTING.

H-VAC, DEMOLITIONS, ASBESTOS REMOVAL, MAJOR CONSTRUCTION AND RECONSTRUCTION.