Advanced Dentistry The Art Of Smile

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since December 2009

05/29/2014

I have a good relationship with them, and the work they do is great. The only problem I have with them, is the insurance insurance, and that is the problem with the payments, but the work has been great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Advanced Dentistry The Art Of Smile. They do primary dentistry for me, and root canals and bridges.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

12/10/2013

They have a modern office. They have a great and helpful staff. It's just all around a fantastic experience. They explain what was going on if I have any questions. They are very helpful in making sure that I understand what the procedure is. I thought that they were very knowledgeable about what was going on and they were empathetic to what was going on with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Advanced Dentistry The Art Of Smile for dental care. I had a new crown put in.

CATEGORY dentists

12/02/2009

I've been going there for about 3 years. They are friendly and I trust them. The dentist is really nice and she knows what's going on. I've had other dentists who I felt were over aggressive with treatments, and I don't think she is that way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to the Advanced Dentistry The Art Of Smile for general dentistry.

CATEGORY dentists

General & cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics & periodontics.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa