Affordable Electric Service

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160731

981 W Arrow Hwy # 242

San Dimas, CA 91773

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. Charges do apply for 24 hr emergency service....

electrical (257)lighting (79)ceiling fan installation (41)landscape lighting (12)handyman (4)

10/19/2020

It did not work the first time. He went back to fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Ceiling light ballast.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

08/18/2020

On May 27, 2020 I received an estimate from Affordable Electric (a father son business) for electrical work. Red (the father) gave me a quote of $775.00 which included $125.00 more for the permit. On May 28th we scheduled the job for June 9th. On June 9th JR (the son) did the work and when I asked him if he was staying until the inspector came out he told me it would be a couple of weeks for the i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
added 250 volt service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

sorry for the permit problems with the city, as this was beyond my control, unfortunately the appointments available & my schedule have not been able to match up, I will refund the permit fee if you wish, covid was not my doing and when the city get a better grip on the situation we will get it done

07/23/2020

Red was his name. Nice gentleman. Handled himself fine. Very helpful. We like Red 👍🏽🇺🇸 Good man. Good Company. Will call again too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fuses & Elec. Sockets

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

06/17/2020

Very well, Red did a great job. I asked for his card & told him we’d happily hire them again should we need electrical.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hang a ceiling fan

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

05/13/2020

The electrician arrived a bit early, and was fast, clean, and efficient doing the installations. He cleaned up after himself, and showed me how to replace the light bulbs in the new light fixtures. The finished work looks great. This is a very old house and he really respected the spirit of the place (which hasn't always been the case with workmen here.) I am so happy with this job and I am defini...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an overhead light with a ceiling fan, replaced another overhead light with a better light and installed a light switch for that light.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

04/30/2020

Red knew exactly where the problem was and fixed in a couple hours. He was on time and was very clean when the job finished. He is my go to spark-trician. I highly recommend him. Prices were very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical on my 1977 double wide mobile home. No power to one side of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

02/11/2020

Good, just waiting for the bid to come back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just came to bid on the job. Panel upgrade

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

01/29/2020

job well done rj did an excellent job. Very proffestional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CSI and run a new circuit to breaker box

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

12/25/2019

Excellent. Hello: Recently, Affordable electric came to my house to install a Manual Transfer Switch which needed to be wired to my 100 amp breaker box. I was very impressed how JR quickly engineered the location and placement of Manual Transfer Switch and how to plumb the wires from the inside of the garage to the outside 100 amp breaker box. Simply brilliant! Affordable electric did an excellent...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hook up Manual Transfer Switch to 100 amp breaker box

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2019

Photo for Affordable Electric Service - 981 W Arrow Hwy, San Dimas, CA - 38301088

12/22/2019

First time I used Affordable was approx. 12 years ago also through Angie's List. for a similar issue. JR came and fixed the problem in minutes! Amazing and the price so reasonable. 2 days ago, similar situation in different part of the house. Red came right on appointment time, assessed the situation and fixed the problems immediately! Truly amazing and the cost is most reasonable! Hands down, Aff...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have electrical shorts in several of my electric sockets

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

Residential & commercial electrical. Trouble shooting & repairs. Additions. Single & three phase service upgrades. Pool & spa. Kitchen or bath upgrades. Recessed & specialty lighting. Ceiling fans. Exhaust fans. Phone, TV, & data cabling. EV charger & alternate metering installations. LED lighting retro fit upgrades.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover