Victor's Gardening

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since April 2009

9:00 AM - 4:00 AM

6675 Linda Vista Rd

San Diego, CA 92111

Victor's Gardening has over 10 years of experience in lawn care work. Our focus is to provide professional work so the customer is satisfied at all times....

Lawn and Yard Work (68)Landscaping (5)Greenhouses/Nurseries (3)Fencing (2)Tree Service (2)Handyman Services (1)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (1)Lawn Irrigation (1)

05/03/2018

Victor worked hard and delivered as asked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed tall, thick hedges to be shortened. Also, various yard cleanup was done including trimming of 2 trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

09/29/2017

Victor does excellent work...very thorough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General yard work and clean up in front and back

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2017

09/21/2017

Victor returned our initial call right away, and came to our house at the promised time. He and one other guy did a great job on the clean up, and I have been pleased with his weekly service ever since. Victor has only been with me for about 6 weeks, but so far he has done all the right things. He shows up when he says he will, and returns all calls and texts right away. And he really knows what h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a huge backyard clean-up done first ($300), and then I hired him for weekly service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2017

09/11/2017

WHEN i CAME OUT TO CHECK ON HIM AND THE ROSES, i FOUND HE HAD CUT THEM BACK TO A HEIGHT OF A FOOT WITH JUST STUMPS SHOWING FOR THE FRONT OF MY HOUSE. I threw a fit, and asked what can we do. He offered to glue them back ??! I said no, you need to go to home depot and buy 7 new rosebushes and plant them today or tomorrow and went back in. I called my fiance for advice and she said go outside and ge...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired him as weekly gardener. He wanted $200 to start and do 'cleanup', put down 6 bags of compost, repair 3 sprinkler holes, clean up some of the plants, spray for whitefly and trim the roses. He seemed competent, his price was reasonable so I hired him. He only spent 2 hours the first time. He forgot his sprayer but fortunately he was able to use mine, spread 2 bags compost in the back did some other clean up and said he would finish the following week. He came today to finish. I sent him a reminder text an hour before to get the rest of the compost but he did not bring any. While his partner was doing some extra planting of impatiens he was trimming the roses in front of the house. Now mind you, I told him when I hired him that I was getting married in 3 weeks (the 23rd) and we wanted the house to look its best.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2017

D

09/05/2017

He show up once and called a few times. But never came back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spent one day doing my yard. Over charged. Then set up when he would maintain . Never saw him again. Called me a few time to set up time to do yard , but no show. MY YARD ONLY NEEDED MAINTAINING. It really didn't not need a lot of work. I was disappointed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2017

08/29/2017

Victor does a great job and is very affordable. He is very efficient and my yard looks great when he finishes. Prompt in his responsiveness and always available. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general yard maintenance, monthly

C

08/27/2017

Terrible service! Was a no-show twice. Called him, he didn't even know who I was! Fired him immediately and will not rehire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-weekly yard service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2017

Was not my service ,i don't do that far serv.

08/24/2017

Bad. No show. Said he would be at my house by 9 am and he never showed and never explained why

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gardening - he never showed up

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2017

Wrong company! sorry is wasnot my service
C

06/26/2017

didn't remove weeds, just chopped them down with a weed whacker. Showed up late.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
weeding front yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

Did you forgot ,that i took the clippings ,& gave you discount ,same day serv. Thanks!

06/21/2017

He did a great job! I am very happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Victor did a yard cleanup for us and he was awesome. I will hire him again!

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2017

Landscaping, lawn care 'pruning, tree care, sod, Irrigation , Clean-ups Handyman Power Washing ,Fence Restoration, Landscaping -Garden-Irrigation- General Clean-ups & Handyman

Not Applicable