United Plumbing Heating Air Electric

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since October 2006

Serving San Diego County. Quality work, code compliant, attentions to detail, flat rate pricing, free estimates. Licensed for full Electrical services, both residential & commercial. We offer a 24 Hour Emergency Service for those in need. It is our pleasure to serve you. Additional Contact: Robert Redd....

Wave Connects

48  REVIEWS
Wave Connects

As a whole-home solutions provider, integration beyond audio, video, and communications is packaged with superior technical service and excellent customer service, seven days a week in Carlsbad, CA.

02/28/2018

Tune up went fine but we had additional work done as there was an "odor" we could not get rid of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet tune up

CATEGORY plumbing

C

11/06/2017

I recently purchased an $89.00 Coupon on Angies list for the above company to perform a whole house electrical inspection. That inspection noted on the coupon also included 1 additional hour of electrical labor to address other electrical issues such as installing new lighting or new lighting, dimmer, etc., which is what I really needed and purchased the coupon for. After buying the coupon I calle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check wall switch and check need for new LED canister lights. Check breaker box and other related wiring

09/01/2017

The electrician himself was easy to get along with and really knew his stuff. The company had been bought out a week prior to our appointment so the scheduling staff were not very good at communicating with the electrician or with me about when the services were supposed to be rendered. I would hire the electrician again but not the company itself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an outside outlet repaired. The hardware on my outlet was over 30 years old.

08/04/2017

Good job, Wally was on time and replaced the electric panel, upgraded outlets to gfi, and replaced dimmer switches that didn't work. He also was able to diagnose and fix kitchen lights that didn't work. My house is much brighter now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced electrical panel, several switches, and outlets

C

07/25/2017

I waited 3 hours on the scheduled date. Provider called and showed up and said he had a busy day and could not complete my job. We rescheduled for two days later at 8:00 am. Installer was a no show on the rescheduled date and time. I called company at 8:30 am and was told I wasn't on the schedule. I had paperwork contrary to that information and I have to assume he never turned it in or contacted ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider was to install a customer provided exterior light on the right side of my garage.

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical- New Circuits, Wiring, Lighting, Control Systems, Panel Upgrades, Circuit Breakers, Fuses & Fuse Boxes, Medium & High Voltage, Repair & Installation. Heating & AC Repair & Service. Plumbing.

Appliance Repair.