Thrasher Termite & Pest Control Of So Cal Inc

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since December 2011

At Thrasher Termite & Pest Control, we focus on the people side of pest control. My family founded Thrasher Termite & Pest Control in 1979. For over 40 years we have grown by referrals and by establishing a reputation of excellence. I am a big believer that providing good customer service is the cornerstone of any successful business. I and my staff go out of our way to accommodate homeowners and real estate professionals who bring their business to us. As with all businesses, every now and then something will not go as planned. I always appreciate the opportunity to remedy the issue. If I don't know about it, I can't fix it. We value our customers and want them to be happy with our services and to recommend us to others. --SERVICES-- Integrated Pest Management (IPM), Green & LEED Pest Control, General Pest Control, Bed Bug Inspections & Control, Mouse and Rat Control & Exclusion, Termite Inspections, Termite & Fungus Treatments, Wood Damage Repairs -- Thrasher Termite & Pest Control of So Cal, Inc. License #PR7462. Check our good standing!...

Simple Pest Management

No matter the type of infestation or problem, Simple Pest Management is your #1 choice in San Diego. We offer excellent customer service and efficient treatments for any problem. Let us customize the ultimate service plan for you. Got bugs? SIMPLE. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Simple Pest Management on Angie's List

10/01/2018

I was very pleased with their professionalism and courtesy. They were very responsive to all my questions and even scheduled an extra service call at my request prior to the fumigation to address some particular issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fumigation for false powder post beetles

08/27/2018

I contacted the company after hours, around 6pm, in desperation from bug bites received outdoors due to the high temperatures this summer. I received a call back that night, spoke with a very nice man who answered all my questions and scheduled an appointment for my home within 24 hours. Mark Vollenweider arrived, inspected the property, asked questions and quickly narrowed down the problem. Mark ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial home pest control service

09/25/2017

No more ants. Signed up for monthly inspection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed for ant infestation.

05/08/2017

Mark was able to adjust his schedule to come out in the morning when we originally set up an afternoon visit. He met me early, investigated the issues thoroughly, and came up with a plan to solve all of the issues. Not only is he thorough and professional, but he is a cool guy to talk to also! He will be the first call I make for any problem that comes up from now on. Thanks for the good work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having problems with a few different kinds of bugs inside and outside my home.

04/22/2017

Whenever we have a problem (ants, termites etc.) we call and request mark V. to come by. He's friendly, professional, and fast. I called on Wednesday afternoon and already had an appointment for the next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an ant problem.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest Control & Extermination.

Snakes, Raccoon, Opossums, Skunks, Bats