San Diego Rug Cleaning & Repair

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since August 2016

High-quality rug cleaning and rug repair in San Diego. We offer the best professional rug cleaning in San Diego. We are the ONLY professional rug cleaning company that offers delivery and pick up anywhere in San Diego County. Many rug retailers in San Diego including Outrageous Rugs choose us for all of their client rug cleaning needs. We have the LOWEST prices on professional rug cleaning in San Diego. We love rugs!!!!!...

Tony's Best Way Cleaning

Tony’s Best Way Cleaning is a high end cleaning company that has been a San Diego staple for 48 years. Bottom line: we offer effective results on all 9 of our services - along with high-quality customer service and friendly, experienced technicians. We are actually referred by our competition for tough cases because of our expertise. We use the best methods available and are committed to five star service. We guarantee your satisfaction. We want to be the best you have ever used.

06/20/2018

expert, professional, courteous, reasonable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
persian rug cleaning and repair

02/08/2017

Absolutely amazing. Great service from the moment I sent my first email asking for a price quote. Very nice and helpful staff. The work they performed on my rug was amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Area Rug Cleaning.

08/30/2016

Very good. Dropped it off Monday, picked it back up the following Monday. The owner was very friendly and knowledgeable which made me feel very comfortable with him cleaning my antique rug.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
handmade rug cleaning

08/18/2016

Took my rug in and the owner briefly explained the cleaning process. Once it was ready he showed me and looked amazing. He recommend I get it cleaned every 2 years. He was very knowledgeable  and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my handmade rug.

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

Full service rug cleaning and rug repair in San Diego County. We also sell rug pads.

We don't clean floor to floor carpets.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal