PREMIUM WINDOW TINTING

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since August 2005

LICENSE # 844096. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREAS: PORTIONS OF NORTHWEST & NORTHEAST COUNTIES....

Superior Window Solutions

Superior Window Solutions is a successful and constantly growing entity in the window tinting and treatment industry and is owned and operated by Virgil Ryan who has been involved in the window tinting industry since 1998.

07/12/2017

it went very well. they were responsive to phone calls and on time. The tinting turned out fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window tinting in my house

07/28/2016

This is an unsolicited review of Premium Window Tinting. I receive no compensation/special consideration for writing it and I have no personal relationship to the owner. Eric (owner/installer) responded within 24 hours to my email request for an appointment at my home to assess the scope of work, discussion of material options, and finally a detailed cost estimate. After I agreed to the work, Eric...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window tinting for our home

07/28/2016

Superb. This review is almost a year late. I thought I had submitted but I was incorrect. These gents were outstanding. Their estimate was accurate and their work was expeditious and meticulous. I strongly recommend Premium Window Tinting if you have such a need. They were great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window tinting for home.

07/06/2016

We talked on the phone on a Tuesday morning and Eric was able to come over a few hours later after another installation not far from our University City home.  He inspected the windows, offered his suggestions and explained the entire process in detail.  He worked carefully and gave me a quote for the job.  I was very impressed with his thoroughness and professionalism, so I engaged his services a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eric replaced 40+ year old film from 4 large windows plus 5 clerestory windows in high-ceiling living room.  This was a difficult job due to the age of the film.  Eric then installed new, improved film which is so much clearer and lots more effective.

08/13/2013

Julie showed up in time and ready to work. She has a homemade and quot;tentand quot; which kept the dust from sanding to a minimum. After a few hours the job was done. It is now almost impossible to find where the crack was. My kitchen counter is like new for a fraction of what new counters would cost!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Julie came out and gave me an estimate. We set up an appointment for a few days later to repair a large crack in my solid surface counterttop

CATEGORY window tinting

Thx [removed member name] But this review is for a different contractor.

Sales and Installation of Residential Window Tinting, Commercial Window Tinting , SAFETY & SECURITY WINDOW FILMS

no car tinting